What's new

Coke rewards: 12 days of holiday rewards

Site is really slow but I see the 12 pack reward up for 30 pts right now!

Think it's gone :(

I'll be up till midnight for the next few nights. These are the rewards I wanted.

TJmaxx, Best buy, Home Depot, 12 packs

If I lost the others I didn't care. Now though I'm gonna have to stay up.

Prizes start at 11 our time, right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they start at 11 PM CST.

ok were is the coke???????

Crap. Ordered 1 of the 12 packs and it says I've reached the maximum quantity for this item!

I knew they were gonna mess this up when I saw the FB page that said limit one per person. Grrrrr ...

Crap. Ordered 1 of the 12 packs and it says I've reached the maximum quantity for this item!

I knew they were gonna mess this up when I saw the FB page that said limit one per person. Grrrrr ...

Got the same message the site is likely barely even moving if you call waiting a minute+ for a new page moving

Well site sort of broken/overloaded

"
Gateway Timeout

The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server. Reference #1.c602adc6.1355289501.2651309f"

Ugh!

well folks, I can't even figure out where to click to try to get this so I guess I'll give up...boo.

im on my one account and it wont click into anywhere

is it under "my special offers"?

at least u got one. mine just circles for awhile and then takes me away from page. will not give me order page, uggggggg

Took me over 20 minutes to request these, but I was able to order one on my account and one on DH's account. I should have been able to get 8 tonight. :-(

Hoping they fix it (and still have stock on these) at 6:30 a.m. when I get up. Not very happy with MCR right now!

never mind...finally figured it out and now i'm not signed in...it must have booted me out cuz I was signed in!

If you are having trouble finding it, after you log in, click on My Special Offers, then View Collection (with the polar bear), and you'll see the Shutterfly option and the 12 pack option.

People on FB are pissed about this. I kind of am too. If I had known they were going to change it from 4 to 1 per person, I would have spread my points out over a few accounts. I really only wanted the McDs and this (and don't really drink a lot of Coke) and now I saved the points up for nothing!

It won't even let me log in! Keeps saying to try again in a few minutes.

Now I am getting that too.

Ok, this is supposed to be a promo to make people like the product etc etc. Why did they just not limit say either 1 or 2 and tell folks "we know you love Coke so our servers might be slow but relax as a valued customer you have all day to get some delicious Coke everyone can get 2" or something like that. Realizing they are not going to spend $$$ to do funky things with server capacity for 2 hours (though they probably could if they planned).

this is such bullshit

they know theyre gonna get blasted and they cant prepare their server for the load?

ridiculous

got all the way to submitting my ONE case for 30 points and then said "gateway timeout"

Back