What's new

Collection as your hobby

Well does the mind or the body go first? in aging lol

Nicholas said:
Well does the mind or the body go first? in aging lol
Ahh i under stand you now lol. Guess that makes since after re reading chriss's post as well

Yea haha, but I really do feel like the body goes before the mind

Nicholas said:
Yea haha, but I really do feel like the body goes before the mind
Unless your just already crazy and have lost your mind prior :p

Well in that case you're right, but people's body start to deteriorate pretty quickly

I love little storms, but once things start getting blown around and streets start flood a bit, then I get a bit worried.

Still, I find small storms to be quite calming when I'm trying to fall asleep.

I love rainy weather, the dark sky and also the thunder sound, its relaxing for me. Buth the thing has two sides. Often it causes a blackout, I hate that, specially when I am in the PC.

Rain = Frogs and Mushrooms, so yes I like storms.

Thunder and lightning is awesome, but freakin scary! I have seen 2 close strikes, one was about 200 feet away, and another 50 feet :jawdrop:

Storms are usually interesting for me.. Power outages during storms are just heart stopping though.. o.o

Yes, power outages suck. In my experience as an EMT in a rural area.....power outages mean either two things usually. Lightning strike has taken out something like a power line or some idiot has crashed his car into a telephone pole. It usually puts us on high alert.

We been getting some pretty nice storms in the afternoon. Though the last two days have been just rain and a little thunder.

I love a good storm especially when I am trying to sleep at night. Nothing helps me relax like a good storm. When I was younger I used to hate/be afraid of storms.

I like watching thunderstorms. We are currently expecting some tonight/tomorrow after an unusually hot couple of weeks. Problem is, the power will probably go off! :)

I was flying yesterday at 30,000 feet and the cloud ceiling was well below the plane. Up out of the ceiling rose a giant anvil storm cloud, I swear it must have been 50,000 feet high! I checked the weather data on the storm cloud....200 miles long and I could see it from 50 miles away. I felt like an ant looking up at a table. Freakin amazing perspective.

This is the actual storm.
Untitled_zps9c81fb7f.png

The storm looked like this, only I was well below the anvil and not up in space like in this picture.
ISS016-E-27426.JPG

Back