What's new

Cookie Class

do you mean my recipe, but with anise???

Yes, I think it will give them a Christmasy taste. I already make a Christmas butter cookie with anise so it shouldn't be any different.

And yes, the fig cookies take a lot of time. I used to make the filling at the beginning of the week then make the dough towards the end and tell everyone NOT TO BOTHER me since it they took a long time to make. Ahhhh when they are in the oven, it fills the house with the best smells. Love!

30 recipes of dough..... 12 different cookies....... let the baking commence! :stretch:

"cracks knuckles"

How you going to have time to photograph the pictures and recipes?

:lol: it'll be a while before there are any pictures of ANYthing :surrender:

I haven't even taken pictures of the decorations yet :hides:

at least Lucy is all Santa-ized and pretty ♥♥♥

Last night I made the dough for the Magic Moments (hope I got the name right lol)
Tonight I made the dough for the Fairy ones
Both are sitting in the fridge right now. I have 3 more papers to write and no time to bake right now :surrender: Tomorrow I'll work on homework and when I take a break from it I'll start baking.

So I made some snowflake cookies the other day and now DD is outlining them!! The pipe icing came out perfect and she is happy as a clam doing it. I told her kid, hone your skills (she is an artist) because this could help you through your college expenses. :lol:

Baked 7 different cookies with two friends yesterday started at 8:00a.m. done and cleaned up at 10:00p.m. Didn't turn out nearly as well as I hoped, alot look like they were decorated by 5 year olds, but we had fun. I will try again on my own, when I'm not so exhausted.

Made a couple of trays of cookies yesterday.....

One for the local Fire Department, just because....

photo_zps988ce8b3.jpg

One for the staff of our church, just because they are awesome.....

image_zps598a836d.jpeg

I'm sure the guys really appreciated the cookies. I think at this point you could teach your own cookie class Val!

great work val :)

I have been working on some fun themes--keeps things interesting

Back