What's new

CW has been compromised

Tazznum1

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
In a big way. Will be down until tomorrow night. I put a request to my other hosting company for a redirect back to the forum that was here in March. So hopefully in a few hours it will redirect back to that one. If for some reason it sucks more than this rigged backdoor version, I'll put this one back on, which I really don't want to do.

My computer dude will be working on it.

I am really sorry that CW is down. I know people have been emailing me like crazy. I can't access the cpanel to do a mass email to all the members to let them know.

Please keep checking with us. I'm more bummed than before.

:huggy:

You've been working on this all friggin' day. You have nothing to be sorry about!

Thanks to you and Brando (that's his name, right?) ;)

Thanks for working on it Tazz, and don't worry too much about it. At least we can get in the back way, so I'm not going through withdrawals!

Thanks for the effort and hard work, sorry you have to go through all this.

Thanks for working on it Tazz, and don't worry too much about it. At least we can get in the back way, so I'm not going through withdrawals!

I really don't know what I would do if I couldn't check the new posts hourly!!

There is nothing to be sorry for Tazz. Thank you for having this site! You are awesome.

Like others have said, you have nothing to be sorry for. Thanks for all your hard work in trying to fix this! :rock:

We WUBS Tazzy... ohhh and Jill... ya'll better start showing Jill some love before your flushed for good! :giggles:

Thank you Tazz for letting us know. Hopefully things will go back to normal soon.

What did they do? and how did they do it? (compromise the site)

oh and we'll need pics of your computer dude pronto!!!

do you need us to send you $$$ to fix it??

do you need us to send you $$$ to fix it??
Do you think we could barter to help pay for the repairs? I got an order of 100 Cinnabon bars yesterday. I bet we could put together quite an assortment.

not again!?!

i just got a http 400 bad request and forbidden message!

oh no:surrender:

Back