What's new

CW has been compromised

Thanks for working on the site! I never realized how addicted to this site I am- was in panic mode when I couldn't log in. It's great to be able to discuss deals, learn and be around like minded people.

Thank you for having such a great site where I have learned how to save tons!

tried today to click on my favorites or typed it in google and it comes up error again. just like wednesday. i remember someone said to use a link from before. so that is how i am on now. is there another wed today??? or just my computor??

tried today to click on my favorites or typed it in google and it comes up error again. just like wednesday. i remember someone said to use a link from before. so that is how i am on now. is there another wed today??? or just my computor??

Same issue for me too so maybe not just your computer.

To have put in all the time and hard work that has been and then to have it possibly have happened again...how frustrating! I hope it is just a couple computers acting up and not a site issue again. Thanks for all the hard work on the site!

I'm still having issues too. Yesterday it looked like the site might be up , but it wasn't letting me sign in, now it is back to giving the error message as before. I agree with the other posters, in that I had no idea how addicting this site was till it went down, LOL!

Tazz, I don't know if providing an answer to my question adds to the problems with the board being compromised, but can you expound on "compromised"?

a s b, I am such a computer idiot. Does this mean someone did this on purpose? I'm thinking it does, and it is probably a "duh" question, but my brain just doesn't work in a way to think someone would do that!

Jillvita, you are awsome dont let Tazz take your kudos, we know its all about YOU now gimmie a shot of that Taquila............

...........j/k Tazz thanks a bunch

I still have to use the backdoor. Is this the case right now?

Yes, Chicky. There is an alternate site, if you didn't receive the email. It is posted by ennui.... hang on and ill see if I can find the link...

I did too before I found another way in.

Me too. I did a google search and came in threw the smilies. Only been a few days but sure missed you all Hope everything gets back to normal very soon.

I'm still having issues too. Yesterday it looked like the site might be up , but it wasn't letting me sign in, now it is back to giving the error message as before. I agree with the other posters, in that I had no idea how addicting this site was till it went down, LOL!

Yesterday the site was up, but it seemed like anyone who joined after March was gone, and all posts between then and now were gone. So, I wonder if you would have had to re-sign-up? But, now all messed up again. Strange stuff.

Back