What's new

CW has been compromised

It looks like we're back to where we were last night. You need to come in any way but via the homepage. Old post counts are back, old pm's are back, current avatar, siggy etc are back.

Not sure what's going on but I'm sure Tazzy and her computer guy have their hands full so we'll just have to sit tight until they can get things fixed.

Big :huggy: Tazzy!

Does anyone know tazz's paypal? we could just send her money :)

Not sure what's going on but I'm sure Tazzy and her computer guy have their hands full so we'll just have to sit tight until they can get things fixed.

Big :huggy: Tazzy!

oh, tazz, we're with ya in spirit, girl. hang in there.:huggy:

I'm finally here!!! I've been searching and searching for a way to get here...what's the 'secret' way you are all talking about? I finally thought to do an internet search on Barb09, lol, and that got me to be able to sign in.

What the heck is going on?!

I've been compromised, but I enjoyed it. :)

I'm finally here!!! I've been searching and searching for a way to get here...what's the 'secret' way you are all talking about? I finally thought to do an internet search on Barb09, lol, and that got me to be able to sign in.

What the heck is going on?!

:hiya:Buddy! First Jo and now BF - not a bad day at CW all considered. :hiphip:

You can pretty much get anyway but the homepage. Here's a link to new posts that should work. http://www.couponerswanted.com/search.php?searchid=1910134

The other night I just did a google search for CW and clicked on one of the members list links and it got me here and I was able to click on new posts from there.

I've been compromised, but I enjoyed it. :)

:giggles: And where were you today missy? Did you know your old avatar/siggy with Weezy were showing today? Annoyed the crap out of Cookie (and me too.) :surrender: Glad to see sweet Sadie back where she belongs!

So happy we are getting back to normal. Thanks Tazzy for all your hard work!!!!!

And where were you today missy? Did you know your old avatar/siggy with Weezy were showing today? Annoyed the crap out of Cookie (and me too.) :surrender: Glad to see sweet Sadie back where she belongs!

Busy day. Had to buy DS pants.......turns out he needs slims now....others kept falling off when getting him dressed....he wore the same pair of jeans two days in a row. :redface:
Then he had a doc appointment this afternoon. He's grown 1 1/2 inches since Feb. and lost 5 lbs. (because of his ADHD patch) so I'm on orders from the doc to fatten him up. I have to try to get 200-300 more calories in him daily until he makes up the weight.
Needless to say he got ice cream after dinner tonight. ;) If only I had that "problem"! :surrender:

Yeah cookie IM'ed me how thrilled she was to see Weezy again. I think she made that pic the wallpaper on her puter. :giggles:

Oh and I tossed Sadie a chunk of hambone tonight....figured she would chew on it.....nope, gulp. :faint: Hope it gets "processed" ok.
Oh and Sadie is LOVING the cooler weather. She's back to riding everywhere with me in the car with her head stuck out the window sniffing everything! :bliss:

Thanks for all your work on this, Tazz (and your computer guy!) Sorry for all the headache, we appreciate your time and efforts! In the meantime, don't worry about us. Let us know if you need us to do something?

Methinks Tazz has possibly put Mr. Right Now on the backburner and is doing sumptin-sumptin with Mr. Fix-it Now, that's why she's MIA.

;)

Oh, and I second the request for a pic. I might have asked earlier. It's hard to keep up with this new "Back to the Future" makeover. (I was just kidding about Marty McFly the other day/month/year - whatever it was in your reality - btw.)

Trying to get the indexes, indexed right now. Hang tight peeps. My stomach has been churning all day because of this.

thanks for the update Tazz.... Thanks for all you do! No need to appologize!

Trying to get the indexes, indexed right now. Hang tight peeps. My stomach has been churning all day because of this.

Aw geez Tazz! When it's all done I hope Jill shares some tequila with you.....sounds like you could use one or 10. ;)

I have been hopping from admin to admin name and now posting as her without knowing. So maybe she slipped some into my coffee without me knowing.

:ahh:

:huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy::huggy:
hugs for Jillavita & Tazz, this was no way to spend your day off

Thanks Tazz for the update and all your hardwork!!! Its very much appreciated.

Back