What's new

CW Zoo Trip

Did we decide on wearing a certain color shirt? I could puffy paint "HIZZO" on the front of something beforehand LOL!

A mommy group I was in tied orange ribbon to our strollers/diaper bags - maybe we should bring our binders LMAO! Maybe pink shirts?

I think the fish nets and "**** me" heels will be a dead give away. ;)

I think the fish nets and "**** me" heels will be a dead give away. ;)

Are you stealing my wardrobe for ths occasion...

Did we decide on wearing a certain color shirt? I could puffy paint "HIZZO" on the front of something beforehand LOL!

A mommy group I was in tied orange ribbon to our strollers/diaper bags - maybe we should bring our binders LMAO! Maybe pink shirts?

I like the ribbon idea, makes it less awkward walking up to a stranger and asking them if they are obsessed with coupons or Jewel...lol

UGH!!! Boss man just asked if I could work Thursday if my sick co-worker still isn't back.

I said nope I have plans, but I can do Friday... I am really hoping that she's here b/c I have plans for Friday too... But our machine is shipping on Monday, so if she is not here... I will have to do all the paperwork.

I really really hope she is here! I'm pretty sure she will be based on my convo with her last Wednesday, but she has missed like 6 weeks of work.

So excited! Lools like the weather is going to cooperate, and I just took Thursday off! I think we should make name tags that have our CW name, and our real name...because I am "name remembering" challenged, and this would help me out A LOT!:surrender:

I will have three with me, and maybe my loud mouth sister too that is living with us...Alyssa is 12, Griffin 10, Faith 5 and Angela-35 :)

So excited! Lools like the weather is going to cooperate, and I just took Thursday off! I think we should make name tags that have our CW name, and our real name...because I am "name remembering" challenged, and this would help me out A LOT!:surrender:

I will have three with me, and maybe my loud mouth sister too that is living with us...Alyssa is 12, Griffin 10, Faith 5 and Angela-35 :)

Sweet, your sister should fit right in bwahahahahhha!

Now I have to go fix me up a spiffy nametag.

I just read thru this thread and was so excited to go until I checked my calender and saw it's the kiddos first swim meet....
UUUGGGG....the kids have been crawlin up my **** with nothin to do and when I find something that sounds like fun....we are already booked!
Story of my life!!
Hope something like this comes around again cause I would totally be in!!

I just read thru this thread and was so excited to go until I checked my calender and saw it's the kiddos first swim meet....
UUUGGGG....the kids have been crawlin up my **** with nothin to do and when I find something that sounds like fun....we are already booked!
Story of my life!!
Hope something like this comes around again cause I would totally be in!!

We'll probably do something else in the summer... no worries! :hiphip:

bummer--I thought this would be fun for the kids--but have been having some medical issues so am grounded for a while

I will be there as long as it's not too hot...last time we went it was BOILING...I have two extra tickets for anyone interested. My BIL might come...any single moms coming LOL.

My sister is single, and she might be coming! 35(?), no kids, loud mouth:lol:

Back