What's new

CW Zoo Trip

I'm not going to make it:( My mom is coming in from Galena and she needs a shopping partner:) But hopefully we will get together again this summer!

OK guys......................I am sad to say my baby boy needs surgery ASAP. :(
The bone in his arm is NOT going back together correctly. :(
Sooooooooooooooo....................He is having surgery tomorrow at 1pm.
I am thinking no zoo for AKI and JT. :(
I am soooo sorry!!! Please say prayers for my baby boy. Thank you!!!
oxox

oxox

Prayers comming your way!!!! Next time I plan a trip to the zoo, will let you know, since you live SOOOOO close!

prayers for you
My dd had to have pins put in her arm when she was little--we stayed over night and then we had almost the entire summer in a soft cast--no bike riding, no swimming--no running--no jumping--so prayers that it will heal quickly! Prayers for the surgeons hands and for your family

Prayers comming your way!!!! Next time I plan a trip to the zoo, will let you know, since you live SOOOOO close!

Thank you Cari!!! Yes, for sure let me know. I am sooo sad we will not be able to meet up. :(

prayers for you
My dd had to have pins put in her arm when she was little--we stayed over night and then we had almost the entire summer in a soft cast--no bike riding, no swimming--no running--no jumping--so prayers that it will heal quickly! Prayers for the surgeons hands and for your family

Thank you kmj. I had pins in my arm when I was 10 years old too. :(

Thank God he doesn't have to have that, well I hope. We will know for sure tomorrow.

oxox

OK, you are excused. Kids are always the priority! You take good care of him momma!

OK, you are excused. Kids are always the priority! You take good care of him momma!

I am so sad I am missing you guys. :(

We will have to do soemthing again before the kids go back to school.

*cough* *cough* I guess I could be coming down with something. Think they'd notice if I only showed up to work one day (Wed) this week?

One of my kids favorite spots in the zoo is where they have the water shooting up for the kids to run around in. They wear their swim suits and then just air dry.

One of my kids favorite spots in the zoo is where they have the water shooting up for the kids to run around in. They wear their swim suits and then just air dry.

Yes I always bring Jeffrey's towel and swimsuit for that... wears him down pretty good! LOL :lol:

Yes I always bring Jeffrey's towel and swimsuit for that... wears him down pretty good! LOL :lol:

This is great to know! My kids were still pretty little last time we went and I wouldnt have even thought about it!

Back