What's new

CW Zoo Trip

Who's taking pics? I expect to see some asap! :tap:

Georgie just posted one on FB.

Oh got it. Um ok, why did no one actually LOOK at the camera?! :ranting:

Here's the pic Georgie posted on fb (hope ya don't mind babe).
zootrip.jpg

Heather, Siobhan, Cari

Yeah why are they ALL looking in different directions? Like they do not know each other. LOL

Yeah why are they ALL looking in different directions? Like they do not know each other. LOL

Maybe they're waiting for us to get there so the party can start? :9:

Maybe Georgie was in such a rush this am that she forgot to put on some deodorant and they're doing their best to pretend they're not with her?

:hides:

Maybe Georgie was in such a rush this am that she forgot to put on some deodorant and they're doing their best to pretend they're not with her?

:hides:

Meh.....if she smells, she smells like her man.....just sayin'.

why didn't you go ho?

I posted soome pics on my facebook and took a bunch with the nikon. Will upload when we get home, which at this rate will be around 430 tomorrow morning.

Now I though they weren't looking at each other because...............

they were looking FOR each other. They couldn't find each other without their matching CW t-shirts :)

Now I though they weren't looking at each other because...............

they were looking FOR each other. They couldn't find each other without their matching CW t-shirts :)
Now that was true for some of us. I was at the carousel between 9:50ish to 10:30. I went up to any one who looked like they were waiting for someone and only found one other CWer - I think her name was Ashley, a 2 month new couponer. She waited with me til 10:20 looking and occasionally walking around the carousel. I told her if this had been a hot deal we'd have had the shelves cleared and been gone with the goods before everyone else got there. LOL I had a good time with my kids; the zoo is always fun for us, but I kept thinking I'm probably walking right by a bunch of couponers and don't even know it. May I suggest big signs next time???? :hiphip: :hiphip: :hiphip:

Now that was true for some of us. I was at the carousel between 9:50ish to 10:30. I went up to any one who looked like they were waiting for someone and only found one other CWer - I think her name was Ashley, a 2 month new couponer. She waited with me til 10:20 looking and occasionally walking around the carousel. I told her if this had been a hot deal we'd have had the shelves cleared and been gone with the goods before everyone else got there. LOL I had a good time with my kids; the zoo is always fun for us, but I kept thinking I'm probably walking right by a bunch of couponers and don't even know it. May I suggest big signs next time???? :hiphip: :hiphip: :hiphip:

yup I was there! I was a little bummed I didnt get to meet everybody but is was nice to meet you : ) Even though we didnt meet the whole group the kids and I had a great day!

BUMMER!!!! I knew there were suppose to be more people!!! Next time we do a PM and exchange numbers!!! i was at the carosel at 10:30...had to wait for allbluezoo to get there so I could get her in with my pass

I know why I was looking down in the picture...1st I did not know Georgie was taking the picture and 2, I was chasing the 1 year old around

I think some of us recognized eachother because we are FB friends =)

Sorry I caused us to miss the rest of the group :( We had a blast and are finally home in respective corners of the house having some quiet time :)

Sorry I caused us to miss the rest of the group :( We had a blast and are finally home in respective corners of the house having some quiet time :)

No biggie, next time we will plan it better and exhange numbers with EVERYONE.

I had your number and Chickies number, Piggy had Georgies....it was a little crazy...but FUN!!!!

Cant wait for you or piggy to post the group picture!

why didn't you go ho?

My BIL and his family are in town from San Diego. My MIL was supposed to come over with my neice and nephwe but didn't. Too far of a drive for me anyway.....I don't like driving out of town to places I don't know well.

Back