What's new

CW Zoo Trip

CWGirls.jpg

Ta-dah!

That's Siobhan, "Georgie", me, Cari "kensbaby", "chickie" and "Piggy" in the front.

My BIL and his family are in town from San Diego. My MIL was supposed to come over with my neice and nephwe but didn't. Too far of a drive for me anyway.....I don't like driving out of town to places I don't know well.

You can carpool with me next time! Drive to my house and we'll leave from here - I can fit 4 more in my car :)

Looks like you guys had a blast. I love the group picture. I look forward to having the opportunity to meet some of you one day.

Looks awesome! I had a garage sale today, but would also love the opportunity to meet some of you one of these days. Hope you all had a great time!

It was a blast... we must do it again! ALL boys.... ROUGH!! :)

LOL, yea, I see that now! All boys! My kids are a bit older (14, 16 and up), but they would probably have all those boys tackling them in about 5 minutes. Which is great for other moms, when they need a break.

BTW- I have a new friend his name is Evan.. and he likes Chicken Nuggets and Fries and Tootsie Pops! :koolaid2:

Attachments

• Evan.jpg
    Evan.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 16
Aw, man! That looks like tons of fun. Thanks for posting the photo. Too bad I was in hospital all day having a very yucky skin cancer removal. All's well that ends well, but I woulda MUCH rather been at the zoo!!!

Love the group picture!!!! And the one of Evan in the stroller...Thanks! We had a blast...Jeremy keeps talking about all his new friends he made today!!!

CWGirls.jpg

Ta-dah!

That's Siobhan, "Georgie", me, Cari "kensbaby", "chickie" and "Piggy" in the front.

And there is "nosnarb" aka Kim running to catch up :( We were there, but got stuck in traffic and didn't get there until about 10:30. I looked for ya all, but no luck. All day I kept looking at everyone and wondering "is that somebody I should know?" LOL. Oh well. Maybe next time, but it would have been SOO great to meet you all! We still had a fun day :) When is the next one???

Wish I could have been there! My boys would have had a blast!

I will probably be at the zoo again next week....Im just sayin....:bee:

Any ideas for another get together?

Looks like we were missed today on CW AND the zoo. :pout: I can't believe we missed other CWers. Total bummer!

But we had a blast with who was there and are gonna have to do it again soon. Billy has Nathan spending the night tonight and tomorrow... So the zoo continues for me.

After the zoo... We went to wish grandma a Happy 95th Birthday. She is in Chicago. It was a long day... And again, it continues. Tomorrow is Nathan's birthday. Happy 10th! And Siobhan's graduation WITH HONORS is Sat. Busy busy busy!

And yes, for the photo eyes were trying to keep up with kids and be on the look out for other CW peeps. We were unsuccessful. :pout:

I was at the zoo also. My DD was excited to see the new Bear house so we did not meet at 10 like everyone else did. We actually got to the zoo at 9 am. We finally met up with Chickie then eventually with other Cwers. Next time I would like to meet everyone. I had a great time at the zoo and the weather was perfect!!!!

Back