What's new

days of our lives - 2day

I saw your thread title yesterday and was afraid to open the post because I was three days behind on the show. I'm finally caught up now.

I do read a spoiler board so I kind of knew what was coming but still...poor Sami. That girl can't catch a break.

So is Will now gonna be a gay ****?
Is it me or is there really no chemistry between Rafe and Carrie?
Does Jennifer ever lock her front door?

Better question (IMO, of course) Is there any chemistry between Rafe and .. anyone?!?!

And could they have drug out the Will is going to be gay, any longer? I could look back, but didn't you (joanmarie) say 6+ months ago that they were making him gay? I was doubting it.... snails pace days!!!

Better question (IMO, of course) Is there any chemistry between Rafe and .. anyone?!?!

I kinda liked him with Sami when they first introduced him. Back when they were fighting in the safe house.

And could they have drug out the Will is going to be gay, any longer? I could look back, but didn't you (joanmarie) say 6+ months ago that they were making him gay? I was doubting it.... snails pace days!!!

No kidding - and he's still not officially come out. When he had something important to tell Marlena a few weeks back I thought for sure that was it, but no he told her about Sami & EJ. :surrender:

I saw your thread title yesterday and was afraid to open the post because I was three days behind on the show. I'm finally caught up now.

I do read a spoiler board so I kind of knew what was coming but still...poor Sami. That girl can't catch a break.

So is Will now gonna be a gay ****?
Is it me or is there really no chemistry between Rafe and Carrie?
Does Jennifer ever lock her front door?
PLEEEASE, I need that board, I'm having trouble catching up. TYVM :flowers:

Oh I hate Sammie so much on DOOL- but just love her on the Biggest Loser! I like Rafe and Carrie together, but are they really going to have Austin and Abby as a couple! He really is old enough to be her father!

I wanted Sammie to get pregnant when she slept with E.J.! Remember just a few days earlier, she thought she was pregnant with Rafe's child. I think that would be a great way for Rafe to find out she slept with E.J.

I'm one day behind on Days but...

Sami has lost her freakin' mind. She's going off on Rafe about kissing her sister while she knows she slept with EJ and hasn't told him. Seriously? :surrender:

I saw it yesterday and was thinking the same thing. You're raking him over the coals for a kiss, yet you're playing hide the Salami and haven't come clean? WTH is this? LOL

I saw it yesterday and was thinking the same thing. You're raking him over the coals for a kiss, yet you're playing hide the Salami and haven't come clean? WTH is this? LOL

While her son was watching! :surrender:

What's up with that short knit dress she's been wearing the last week?!

What's up with that short knit dress she's been wearing the last week?!

I dunno. She and Madison have been dressing like ****s recently. Seems like to Days that's what they consider fashionable work attire. :lol:

it's NOT?!?!?!?! There goes my shopping trip!

:sarcasm:

And abigail with austin? YUCK

And abigail with austin? YUCK

Especially this Austin. He looks like he's had a bit too much plastic surgery done.

Looks like he's gonna be fooled into thinking he and Abby slept together - isn't that what Sami did to him years ago?

I know! I was so disappointed when they brought him back instead of the super cute Austin! I'll bet Abby hates kissing him!

Back