What's new

days of our lives - 2day

yep, much prefer the younger, nicer looking Austin.

Alright, wth is with abigails outfit? I know your working joanmaire..... BUT... in public? That flies?? Have we missed a button or six? You'll see, joanmarie :)

Seriously, WTH were they thinking?

patrick-muldoon-the-house-bunny-los-angeles-premiere-arrivals-6nbjwn.jpg

j163qr3eq6nb3rq6.jpg

Alright, wth is with abigails outfit? I know your working joanmaire..... BUT... in public? That flies?? Have we missed a button or six? You'll see, joanmarie :)

Oh geez I can only imagine. I'm two days behind. Yesterday's episode was delayed in NY thanks to the Giants parade.

Her outfit was the last 4 minutes of the show. Maybe she had it on earlier and I just missed it.

Catch up!

I used to watch this show 20 years ago when I was still in HS. I wonder if I were to tune back in if I could follow along again.

I'm think the answer is "probably" because it seems like it's the same characters and same storylines again and again.

I used to watch this show 20 years ago when I was still in HS. I wonder if I were to tune back in if I could follow along again.

I'm think the answer is "probably" because it seems like it's the same characters and same storylines again and again.

It would probably seem more repetitive to you. :lol: The storylines that were happening then are probably going on now but just with different faces (or in many cases - the same but much older faces.)

Lots of the same characters are still on the show, played in most cases by the same actors.

So I am watching today and realize Ian looks like a lizard..... so not appealing! Reminds me of Larry Welch... slimy

Larry Welch didn't look like a lizard but definitely a slimeball.

As usual I'm a couple of episodes behind on Days. Last night I watched the one when Will found out Sami kicked Rafe out of the loft. I loved his reaction. :lol: Really mom, seriously???

Abigail has gone of the deep end. Way off the deep end.

Oh catch up already sheeesh, so last week!!!

I must be a bit behind too so who's Ian??? :)

LOL ernie!! Ian turns out to be... madison's husband. Appears he also was diddlin Kate years ago... they have to develop that story line more. His lips resemble a lizard.

Ian_Buchanan-3.jpg

Ian's name happens to be Ian in real life too.

That face looks familiar, didn't he used to be a gangster on another soap maybe GH?? Way, Way back :)

That face looks familiar, didn't he used to be a gangster on another soap maybe GH?? Way, Way back :)

He's been on a few soaps, including GH. According to imdb he played Duke Lavery on GH, was Greg Madden on AMC and James Warwick on Bold and Beautiful.

I watched a couple of episodes last night. I know she's wrong, but kudos to Sami for **** slapping Carrie.

I LOVE that Abigail has decided to talk with Carrie..... Seeing Austin squirm :roll:

I LOVE that Abigail has decided to talk with Carrie..... Seeing Austin squirm :roll:

I'm not there yet.

My poor DVR was nearly 80% full last night.
I finished watching an episode of Days, The Middle, Parenthood and Hot in Cleveland. Had to make room for more - and it was still around 60% full. :surrender:

I should have put "watch more tv" on my New Year's resolutions. That would have been a fun one to keep. :lol:

Not really giving anything away.... just found it interesting :)

omg... out with it already..... ughhhh

Back