What's new

Diamond-Studded Martini Runs a Cool $3,000

So syrup is expensive?? Sorry don't get the humour....even though I know you are trying to be funny.

Take two Advil....and some good Canadian Water to wash them down and you will be fine, Irish.;)

Right now I don't think it would stay down. Lost the fish tonight too! Guess I just think I am feeling better. Advil sounds good though or a couple of T3s.

The truth is like sunlight. People used to think it's good for you.

I figured it out! So obvious once you pick up the clue. It took me at least thirty or more to clue in. Rather funny once you see it!

So would you guys & ladies like to go out for a few $3000 martinis tonight? I'm buying!!

BabyBuddha said:
So would you guys & ladies like to go out for a few $3000 martinis tonight? I'm buying!!
I would rather have a pizza and a donair from Freddie's. Topped off with a frosted mug of Pepsi!

ANGLOIRISH said:

I would rather have a pizza and a donair from Freddie's. Topped off with a frosted mug of Pepsi!

Well in that case you don't have to come... lol :p. We will tell you all about our trip later... ;) :p

Guess you are feeling better today, Irish!! If you are thinking about eating that.....personally after being so sick I wouldn't be eating anything like that...but hey that is me. So that is $3000 Martinis for Venus and $20 worth of food from Freddies for, Irish.

Guess you are the cheaper date, Irish!! And you said women with tattoos were cheap!! LOL:p

Easy to please; impossible to live with. Go figure. AS for the food, I would relapse for sure. Baby Pablum after last night's binge on eggs, sausage and toast! I must have been delirious!

Back