What's new

Dissension in the ranks...

bargainfiend

The Infractionator - he molested the bread
PF Member
Reaction score
and lots of **** kissing, as well.

http://tinyurl.com/5a6pgk

I'm surprised they haven't pulled it yet...especially post #9. I feel bad for the girl in post #19...and Good Lord...by reading the entire thread, it sounds like EVERYONE has warnings on their 'permanent record'! :jack:

Man, there's a lot of b!thches over there, huh?!

At first I thought the **** kissing in post 15 was way over the top but then I checked out who the poster was and realized she was the recipient of their funds drive (to cover her Coke habit...oops I mean her electric bill:giggle1:) so I figure this is her way to pay them back.

At first I thought the **** kissing in post 15 was way over the top but then I checked out who the poster was and realized she was the recipient of their funds drive (to cover her Coke habit...oops I mean her electric bill:giggle1:) so I figure this is her way to pay them back.
LOL! I didn't know that! :jack: I guess she'd be required to subscribe to 'Extreme **** Kissers' monthly.

ETA: Oh yeah, THAT post. Good Lord!

Her Coke and Nutripals habit. She was recently talking about how every time she goes to Safeway she buys all 6 boxes they stock. Those things aren't cheap and she said she eats half a box a day at least, add that to the Coke and I can see why she can't pay her electric bill.

i know some people are going to miss this and will want to read it, so I have copied and pasted into a word doc if anyone needs it.

Nevermind! It came up...

i know some people are going to miss this and will want to read it, so I have copied and pasted into a word doc if anyone needs it.
Thanks...I'm surprised it's lasted this long! I don't think I have Word (lol...that probably means I DON'T have it!). I've tried to copy things in Notepad but it gets messed up somehow.

It takes a bit of manuevering to do it...

I am surprised it is still up too.

They are so pompous of there. Someone needs to invite yankee over here. Im not a member so I cannot do it, she would fit in great here...

Schwoons- Ya know, she is a fat ****. eating 3 of those bars a day? Plus you know she has got to eat more food also...Such a **** suckup, I hate people like here. Not to be racist or nuttin, but I kinda figured she was black when I read her post for the first time. Her attitude or whatever it was struck me. Seeing the avatar of her child now i know...Cute baby though! Feel bad for him.

Disclaimer-I am not racist, I dislike just as many white scum as I do black scum, unfortunately I live in an area where majority of the blacks are scum. My neighbor is black and he is a saint! Love him to death, now the neighbor across the street is white and is scum, has stolen and broken into my house before...

My computer obviously doesn't like that site. It takes so long for anything to pull up over there.

shop, i can send you the document or cp if you want it. LMK

thanks for sending her an email, she should join, esp since they will probably ban her for what she said. God forbid she doesnt drink the koolaid ;)

Thanks, but I read enough to know why I quit posting over there last year!

60k members? How many of them are active posters? How many of them share deals? How many of them have NEVER posted.

Yankke is so right by what she said. They are so screwed up over there is not even funny. I know why I have no reason to post or do anything there. They wouldnt be able to pull their heads out of their asses long enough to listen!

ugh - now I remember why I don't play over there... well, and they were rude to Saving Eye.

ugh - now I remember why I don't play over there... well, and they were rude to Saving Eye.
I remember that OH TOO WELL, and that's about when I quit. I posted something way back in January and no one gave a ****.
Speaking of SE, where is she? Tell her to come back! We miss her!

She is out shopping!

In reality, that girl is always either spending time with her kids (and DH), working or couponing. She is better at couponing in her sleep than I am on my best day - makes me look bad, but she is fun to shop with because she shares!

I will tell her to check in.

ok, this wouldn't open for me... where might this thread over THERE be found?

ok, this wouldn't open for me... where might this thread over THERE be found?

The path is listed as "Show me the deals", "It's got to be real" and the title of the thread is "Coupon Fraud?!"

Uh oh...I'm predicting Barb's gonna get a time out really soon ;) :giggle1:

I got a "warning" even though it shows up as an infraction when I look at my CP. Heaven forbid someone make a typo when typing about a deal that was gotten. I have pretty much stopped posting since then. I log in every now and then for the database but if FW gets one going, I will just go there and say To Hell w/ ya!!!

I can't stand the holy rollers over there and I was registered before the Cone was over there. There are too many rules about bumping posts here or there and every other word is forbidden. I like CW and being able to say what is on my mind without worrying if I have upset someone. I like being able to agree to disagree when needed. =)

Back