What's new

Dissension in the ranks...

Yes, I like being able to say this to the HCW mods:

:27:

That always stays on your cp??@?@?!?!?!?!

WTF? Holy $hit are you kidding me? I couldn't ever go to a site and check stuff and know that my warning/infraction is always there. It would just piss me off that they would accuse me (or whoever) of fraud and doesn't know my store, it's policies etc.

BS!

CuzIsaidso is way out of control. Degree of intelligence? Holy $hit.

Why can't we ever have distention?! And a bit of rumblin'!

:tap::gah::tap::gah:

All right, all right; I'll stop my bellyaching!

Guess they threw the power around again! "I'm going to close this thread...blah blah blah". In other words, they can't take the heat, so they get out of the kitchen. Losers!

Guess I need to refresh more often...I was a few minutes behind Tazz. ****! (Oops...don't give me an infraction!) LMAO

BTW, 10 people temp. banned, how many fully banned?

10 people A DAY temp. banned...:)

Well Jill did send me an infraction when I didn't give her her penence for my wheat thins haul the otherday.....

Yep they can and do track links in and links out.

Another reason that they are losers...

They still read here anyway. :lol: Then all the hens go to their admin room and cluck it up.

I got a "warning" even though it shows up as an infraction when I look at my CP. Heaven forbid someone make a typo when typing about a deal that was gotten. I have pretty much stopped posting since then. I log in every now and then for the database but if FW gets one going, I will just go there and say To Hell w/ ya!!!

I can't stand the holy rollers over there and I was registered before the Cone was over there. There are too many rules about bumping posts here or there and every other word is forbidden. I like CW and being able to say what is on my mind without worrying if I have upset someone. I like being able to agree to disagree when needed. =)
very well said!!!

I love it HERE!

Hey stranger!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see ya again!

My ears were buzzing and I decided to step in... I need to go for a little while to feed baby and husband and then I will tell you all about my "absence"

Back