What's new

Dissension in the ranks...

She is also sooooo wrong.

Corporate doesn't have a set rule for ALL their stores.

Safeway owned Dominicks where we couldn't double...and Vons where they could..and Genuardi where they still can.

whatever

All Shoprites are individually owned and corp. said they set their own rules. Which is why some love coupons and others hate them. How they can talk about policies for every store is beyond me. :asshat:

Good for Tarheeltwins...ITA! And wth? Anarchy leads to chaos?! :jack: Welcome to the Soviet Union of coupon boards. Whatever, indeed.

Anarchy/chaos: members that can speak what they think.

Can't have that on there.

Heck,

Safeway owns Dominicks where we can use ANY age expired coupons and Genuardi where they reject them soundly at midnight.

Doms takes expireds? All of them? The closest one to me is in Gurnee.

Yep, they sure do take expireds! I used one from sept. 2007 last night and not a word was said. I have heard they are good for 10 years. But I haven't tried it! My score last night was 93.xx before dominicks card, down to 55.xx after card then down to 32.xx after coupons and a $20.00 catalina printed! I was doing the "start the car" run to the truck! LOL

This was placed in for Barb's comment!

Censorship at it's finest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by queenofthehivemomof5; Today at 08:09:31 PM.

Hey Barb, can I get real estate listings for the Central and Park area of Barbland? I am thinking of moving and it sounds like a happenin' place.

OMG!!! Mrsmom!!!!

Yes, Dominicks in Gurnee (all Dominicks) take expireds.

Lol, I've never been to one, but I recently found a $15 GC (DH's work gave him) and I have a ton of expireds I wanted to use so I may make the trek down there...not too far...maybe 25 min.

In the censorship post I hit the report button and this is what I wrote:

I find censorship to be a bigger issue than the simple discussion held here. Totally unfair to only present your side. Please return this post to its original state.

Lets see if I can get banned now too....

started a new thread

Opening a can of worms....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I find it totally unacceptable that you will close and lock a thread about the definition of coupon fraud, and you follow that up with censorship by deleting out any comments that didn't suit you and the board. We were having an honest discussion, stating facts, not pointing fingers or getting ugly. That discussion couldn't have been calmer. There was some mild heat at the end, but nothing to write home about.

Censorship however is just not acceptable. It makes people wonder what was really said instead of reading and making their own decisions. Deleting threads - and in this case - part of a thread because you don't agree and then locking the thread for no one else to use is just not right. The person censored - and no it wasn't me - cannot even defend herself.

Wrong.
Please put the post back to its original state.

Tamara in Texas

I just can't figure out that site...too complicated for me. What are all those little tabs at the bottom of a post? I've looked at that site just a couple of times and end up leaving feeling :pullhair:.

Insane, the whole lot of them. Insane, paranoid and power hungry. Seriously, it's unreal. And I love your post/thread, Tamsour.

And *POOF* it's already gone. :jack:

We should all flood the site with links to the "free speech coupon site" lol.

Bunch a Natzi's.

Back