What's new

Dissension in the ranks...

Where's that one of her eating? ROFL

Sounds like I missed all the fun!

Anyone shared the Queen shopping in the newspaper pic with our new friend?

Oh gawd not that pic again! Everytime I see that pic a little throw-up comes up. :psi:

Could be worse...you could pee a little.:giggle1:

I do that when I sneeze. :hides: Which reminds me anyone got any extra $1/1 Kotex pads coupons for trade? :redface:

Her Coke and Nutripals habit. She was recently talking about how every time she goes to Safeway she buys all 6 boxes they stock. Those things aren't cheap and she said she eats half a box a day at least, add that to the Coke and I can see why she can't pay her electric bill.

I was just looking at the stockpile contest over yonder.

I had to Google Nutripals to see the calorie content. 150 per bar.

I had to look up to see what Nutripals were. All I need to see is "Find them in the baby/toddler aisle!"

And $5.50 a freakin box?!?!? You could get better nutrition for less cost eating cereal.

But I like the idea of her eating baby food............... :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Ooooh, I was close thinking it was a drink. Not bad. Sounds like a drink like Ensure for kids. :lol:

When I got Ensure or Boost free through some rolling WG catalina I drank it when I didn't have time for breakfast. But otherwise I wouldn't pay for it for myself. I would buy pediasure or nutripals for my kids but the ones who really need it (because they're such picky eaters & are way too small) won't drink it (because they're such picky eaters & it doesn't taste that good).

I do drink a 12-oz can of regular Pepsi or Coke (whatever is less than $2/12 pack) almost every day.

I do that when I sneeze. :hides: Which reminds me anyone got any extra $1/1 Kotex pads coupons for trade? :redface:

Ackshully, I do, but I don'tknow how many - at least 10, prolly 30 - I'll count 'em later tonight

Back