What's new

Dissension in the ranks...

Well, Yankeegal asked in her blog if she could say what she wanted or if the personal would be deleted also. Now wouldn't ya know the Queen struck there too and deleted bits n pieces!

Well, Yankeegal asked in her blog if she could say what she wanted or if the personal would be deleted also. Now wouldn't ya know the Queen struck there too and deleted bits n pieces!

What did she write in the blog that was snipped?

I can't find Yankeegal in the member's list. Wonder if she was banned like TON.
Tazzy - she emailed me back and said she joined two days ago and was waiting for approval. I told her to use that same screen name. Anybody asking to join by that? We'd love to hear her tales!

Heck,

Safeway owns Dominicks where we can use ANY age expired coupons and Genuardi where they reject them soundly at midnight.

Genaurdis is really a pain about coupons, one of the latest deals is they will take 1 internet coupon per type of product

Hotcouponworld Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
You are no longer welcome at HCW

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Where did you get this message from? I haven't received ANY message! I just try to log in and it says I'm an invalid user... invalid? You obviously haven't seen me with playing pirate with a 4' sword lately, have you?

NOTE: That is not meant to be a threat towards anyone in anyway. Yes I play with swords. We own over 30 of them and practice with them and Boken-Daito black wooden practice swords. Eh.. it's a hobby... and it's great for when we get pissed off at each other.

She WHAT? She edited my BLOG? Ohhh.. where's an email for her? Queen of the Twinkies has got it comin.. BIG TIME for a BIG TWINKIE.

Well I just emailed the owner of the board Julie, requesting that since I am a banned member, that my blog was first censored, then a certain entry deleted, that the blog be removed in its entirety. If she refuses to do this, then I requested her attorney's contact information. If she refuses this information, then I told her I woudl contact her ISP. If her ISP refused me, then I would contact the OR State Atty Generals office in regards to the matter. I'm not playing anymore. Queenie Twinkie's actions is gonna get the board shut down.

Back