What's new

Do you hang clothes and sheets out in the sun?

Leash and walk them or have a dog run. A lot of places by me you can't have a fence.

That's stoopid. Good fences make good neighbors. :)

Awww I hear ya. I have the time so I can.

And for the record, my floppy boobs get me some honks. :bowing:

Silly, that's cause you're flashing them at the time. :giggles: Cover those puppies up!

That's stoopid. Good fences make good neighbors. :)

I agree. In the front we can have stable fencing with the two rails into a pole type thing. I have that because of the old homeowners wanted to define the property lines I guess. The back I *think* we can have a fence with permits and fees back to the association (vig IMO). Nobody around me has any fences except one and that was knocked down from bears. :surrender:

I agree. In the front we can have stable fencing with the two rails into a pole type thing. I have that because of the old homeowners wanted to define the property lines I guess. The back I *think* we can have a fence with permits and fees back to the association (vig IMO). Nobody around me has any fences except one and that was knocked down from bears. :surrender:

:eek:

Most peeps in my hood have fences. Actually every house on my block does. But I'm in the middle of a city of about 100k peeps.

:eek:

Most peeps in my hood have fences. Actually every house on my block does. But I'm in the middle of a city of about 100k peeps.

Half of the buildings on my street are condos - so no fences there. Of the private houses, I'd say most have fenced in backyards. Most are regular chain link fences (including ours). There's no HOA (at least not for the private houses) & so we can pick our siding colors, paint colors and leave our garbage cans in clear view if we like.

I can't imagine paying good money for a property and then having to ask permission to do what I want with it. (within reason of course - there are some things you need building permits for - sheds, etc.)

I live in the suburbs of NYC.

Half of the buildings on my street are condos - so no fences there. Of the private houses, I'd say most have fenced in backyards. Most are regular chain link fences (including ours).

I know. :bowing:

I keep forgetting you're a stalker. :hides:

Shifty.gif

I do. I have been doing it for 10 years now. I love it. It blows the wrinkles out, it smells great, whites stay bright and the sun bleaches tough stains. On a perfect day the laundry dries in 30 minutes. I use liquid fabric softener and the clothes are always soft.

We have an electric dryer it saves a ton of $$$. Also my neighbors hang out their clothes so no problems from them.

Been hanging my laundry out for years. I have a large wood rack so put undies/bras on the inside bars then shirts/towels on the outside. It all dries and no one sees my family's underware.

Saves money and I believe clothes last longer when line-dried.

Been hanging my laundry out for years. I have a large wood rack so put undies/bras on the inside bars then shirts/towels on the outside. It all dries and no one sees my family's underware.

Saves money and I believe clothes last longer when line-dried.

My underwear would act like a sail and lift off. :lol:

Some newbies to the country buy homes with HOA cause they don't know any better. Never again!

I tried but there are to many birds and they ended up with crap on them. Tried hanging inside and they always came out stiff even with fabic softener.

You can't have a fence? What do peeps with dogs do? That would suck. My gurl loves hangin' out in her yard. :bliss:

We have a " hidden fence" (the dogwears a collar that zaps him we call it death collar) almost every neighbor with a dog has one.
On the upside of being fenceless, it makes our yard seem much bigger when you sit out back. Also, kids often cut through the yards to walk to school or the pool or pond.

We also regularly walk the dog and take him to the dog park.

Nope, never done it and probably never will out where I live.

My mom used to do it all the time when we lived in our big, old house in New York. She had a huge garden and I remember helping her garden and hang clothes in the summers but that was over 30 years ago.

That is one thing I have to have - a fence. I could never do the shock collar and I would not want anyone cutting through my yard. I see it is more popular now.

I tried but there are to many birds and they ended up with crap on them. Tried hanging inside and they always came out stiff even with fabic softener.

I just put them in the dryer for a few min sometimes I will put a damp cloth for steam.

I hang everything outside! I do not have a dryer, so that is my only option...lol. In the winter, I use a huge wooden clothes rack that dries by the wood stove. There are days when I get upset about not having a dryer, but for the most part it is just how we do things ;)

I did it for over 2 years and we are a household of 9. It was not always fun, but it was cheap and it is better for your clothes. Yup I hung my undies outside! I now have a dryer and am grateful for the time savings. I still hang sheets and nice clothes to save them from wear.

Back