What's new

Do you have any nicknames?

Sometimes my friends call me Rhi rhi if they're in like a weird mood :D It sounds quite cute though

I have a few nicknames that my friends have named me from Champ, ballin to Hunchback. I like ballin the most because they named me that while I was in High school.

Briscoe mainly.

Family calls me my brothers name quite alot well stopped now (jack)

I only have one nickname, from my best friend. She likes to call me Gure. A shortened version of an anime characher named "Shigure" from the anime Fruits Basket. She just all of a sudden started calling me that one day, and it just stuck. lol

My main nickname from family is Slim. This is because I decided to bleach my hair blonde and at the time, eminem had his blonde hair. It's stuck ever since.

Occasionally I get called gayboy from my dad, so I call him a ****head (we're both only joking)

In high school, my nickname was just my last night (Beardmore)

Online I'm known as stryker

A few mates call me Sammy and Samwise

During the early years of senior school I was super thin, so a few friends of mine would call me Hanorexic. They continued to change my name on my workbooks to this.

I get called 'Nobby Solano' at football as I'm told I look like the Ex-Professional Footballer with that name

Well my most common nickname is Soph. ^^ I have a nickname that I've had my whole life which is Sophie-bubbles.. don't ask.. I got the nickname when I was a baby. Hehe, and [MENTION=1663]Buffy[/MENTION] gave me the nickname Sofaloaf!! :3

Back