Do you offer ****?

Do you offer ****

• Yes

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 75.7%

• Total voters
bump....

just cause it's been one of those days....

No, I didn't offer ****....I just needed a good laugh....

sweet Val, I wonder if she knew how famous this thread would make her?

Depends on what the counter offer is......

This is a total overshare, but I have had **** ONCE in my life and it was truly incredible. But I think the guy knew what he was doing or something because every **** attempt after that has failed miserably.

I also think that the guy was the kinkiest guy I ever knew - he ended up breaking up with me when he wanted to give me oral during shark week. He begged and begged and I was so grossed out. He said "I'll just eat around the string" and I couldn't stop laughing. That pissed him off and we ended up fighting to the point where we broke up. He was an amazing cook and soooo hot in bed. But I had to draw the line at eating around the string. I have some standards!

it is posts like these that prove you should never go on hiatus again....

This is a total overshare, but I have had **** ONCE in my life and it was truly incredible. But I think the guy knew what he was doing or something because every **** attempt after that has failed miserably.

I also think that the guy was the kinkiest guy I ever knew - he ended up breaking up with me when he wanted to give me oral during shark week. He begged and begged and I was so grossed out. He said "I'll just eat around the string" and I couldn't stop laughing. That pissed him off and we ended up fighting to the point where we broke up. He was an amazing cook and soooo hot in bed. But I had to draw the line at eating around the string. I have some standards!

This reminds me of my neighbor telling me that her DH was begging for sex the night before, but she was on the rag so she told him if he pulled the string out then go for it.

SHARK WEEK???? OMG! I just snorted.... Eat around the string??? I can't stop laughing.........................

I can't stop thinking about eating around the string...that is just SO wrong..ew

Sometimes when you're on your period for like 7-9 days....that is just too long a time frame to keep your man away from the turtle....

Sometimes when you're on your period for like 7-9 days....that is just too long a time frame to keep your man away from the turtle....

That's when you offer **** :duh: Pay attention...geesh!

since we're just laying everything all out there....

what about the ramifications of offering ****...

how does this affect your bowel movements? Have you noticed any similarites between your fecal deposits and the phallus of your partner?

Does offering **** increase regularity?

all this and more on the next OPRAH!

In case anybody is interested, the "shark week" reference goes back to at least 1988, where I remember hearing it during graduation.

These days, it seems that people think it's a reference to large amounts of blood from a shark attack, but the actual original reference is about the times the chicks would wave the red flag, all a dude could get was an enthusiastic hummer. It's about the mouth opening up like a shark's mouth, and seeing all those teeth.

In case anybody is interested, the "shark week" reference goes back to at least 1988, where I remember hearing it during graduation.

These days, it seems that people think it's a reference to large amounts of blood from a shark attack, but the actual original reference is about the times the chicks would wave the red flag, all a dude could get was an enthusiastic hummer. It's about the mouth opening up like a shark's mouth, and seeing all those teeth.

Thanks Cliffy.

OK - FYI ASB - enthusiastic and hummer DO NOT belong in the same sentence! :jack:

Back