What's new

Do you offer ****?

Do you offer ****

• Yes

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 75.7%

• Total voters
**** that!! I'm not offering a **** you @ the moment, cuz I'm pissed at him!!!!!

Sure they do!!! (If I'm getting good $$ for one) :lol:

My DH told me that if I gave him a BJ.. he thinks a Catalina would come magically appear in front of me! I told him it had better be double dip quality!

My DH told me that if I gave him a BJ.. he thinks a Catalina would come magically appear in front of me! I told him it had better be double dip quality!

if you think about it....****s are alot like Catalina machines...

they need to be turned on...

they spit things out...

they need to be yanked on when they're jammed....

they tend to be unreliable...

if you think about it....****s are alot like Catalina machines...

they need to be turned on...

they spit things out...

they need to be yanked on when they're jammed....

they tend to be unreliable...

Totally agree!!

Do they have to have green lights on them to make them good ones?

After working 10 hours thxs everyone for all the laughs - what a way to unwind - talking anal talk on CW!

:atcw::talk:

In case anybody is interested, the "shark week" reference goes back to at least 1988, where I remember hearing it during graduation.

These days, it seems that people think it's a reference to large amounts of blood from a shark attack, but the actual original reference is about the times the chicks would wave the red flag, all a dude could get was an enthusiastic hummer. It's about the mouth opening up like a shark's mouth, and seeing all those teeth.

LMAO!!!!....I thought it was a reference to Shark Week on Discovery channel that they have every year :lol:

Back