What's new

Do you offer ****?

Do you offer ****

• Yes

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 75.7%

• Total voters
Gonna like this place I can tell already but wonders why in the hell I click on threads that I don't know what they are...lmfao...it's like a train wreck you know you shouldn't look but you just gotta.

The thread that won't die or is it dye? Speaking of which, do you get anal bleaching, too?

KMA_F.**** said:
The thread that won't die or is it dye? Speaking of which, do you get anal bleaching, too?
:sheep: you're gonna scare that girl away A....you best behave!!

Oh deah lawd now why did I say that , don't think behave is in our vocabulary.

:knit: or and it is die

Oh jeez.... Well, at least a lot of new people get to partake in this poll.. LOL

....and don't forget

mean girls :catfight:

btw, welcome justa56!

Barb09 said:
Woohoo!!! Do I get to be a mean girl too??
No you can't, it says clearly under your name, that you are the GOOD Barb. I say you are stuck till Jill changes your sig line.
:knitter2:

Now I wanna know what that pic was.

I don't even like using it as an exit sometimes....oh wait that is prolly TMI also...Sounds like a good way to get internal injuries..I won't even begin with the questions that have come up in my mind for gay men on the receiving end..I just don't get it.

I wanna know what the pic was too!!!!!
But Im scared at the same time!!! LOL

KMA_F.**** said:
Now I wanna know what that pic was.

it was that same '**** face' pic he had as his avatar the other day.

Does make you wonder why an underage male is so fascinated by another guy's butt.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, we here in MA have no problem with ****, whether making gay marriage legal or electing them as congressmen. Can't say I've ever noticed gay clothes in Walmart, but then I never went looking for any. :lol:

NOPE~LOL!!! Just moving on as someone else said-Don't feed the TROLL and it will go away~LOL!!!

He posts stuff just to get a rise out of us-don't give in~LOL!!!

ennui said:
Does make you wonder why an underage male is so fascinated by another guy's butt.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, we here in MA have no problem with ****, whether making gay marriage legal or electing them as congressmen. Can't say I've ever noticed gay clothes in Walmart, but then I never went looking for any. :lol:

nope, never, nada, nunca, nadie.

My "first" one time "accidentally" (yeah right :tap:) poked it in a little, and it hurt like a MOFO.

Dh has no interest in that, and that is fine by me.

Back