What's new

Do you offer ****?

Do you offer ****

• Yes

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 75.7%

• Total voters
doggie too. I think theres something wrong with me that NO other position, anal OR vaginal that gets me off very easily.. I mean, it takes me FOREVER any other way... It sucks

have to ask... how do you get around the "ouch factor"? is it a "practice makes perfect" kind of thing? :hides:

It "hurts" the first two, MAYBE three times... But, its also just the ENTRY that kinda hurts at that time. As soon as its all the way in, it doesnt hurt anymore. Also, make sure you lube.. We dont use anything fancy, and it doesnt take much. Ive been doing it for 6 years or so, and there is no more pain at ALL.. And he likes it, so theres no compaints anywhere

Just make sure that you NEVER go back to vaginal after anal (in the same session... lol), even if it "hurts too much" to keep going or whatever... You can get ALL kinds of infections. Ive NEVER had an infection though and we're not the most careful. I mean, we dont switch it up after going anal... Yeah, I think I worded that correctly.

What time is bible study class this week?

no no no no and hell ****ing no.

i am very happy with oral or regular sex but no anal.

Val, this thread sheds a little light on the origin of your name tag! LOL

I know I know... Thats how I got it... And I LOVE to be spanked... hence the picture!

Val, you know what I love is how I kinda started the **** thing saying that I offered it to my DH one nite but everyone associates it to you becouse you started the poll

It's an exit, not an entrance...

And I gotta stop looking at these types of threads......... arg.. DH is over 500 miles away, but he will be here tomorrow for about 10 hours! Arg.. is it tomorrow afternoon yet?

You know you guys missed me!

Im gonna try not to... LOL

Val, you know what I love is how I kinda started the **** thing saying that I offered it to my DH one nite but everyone associates it to you becouse you started the poll

I fully remember it was you. I remember the reason you offered it and how he complained that you should have told him before his shower. :giggle1:

:wow: my first post here is on an **** thread!!! YAY!

We do anal occasionally. If it hurts its not done right!

My hubby is a truck driver so we dont do much of anything much anymore. sigh.

:wow: my first post here is on an **** thread!!! YAY!

We do anal occasionally. If it hurts its not done right!

My hubby is a truck driver so we dont do much of anything much anymore. sigh.

Hey!!!! You made it over! lol

You're gonna love it here. Oh and don't tell the uptight ones over yander I participate in conversations like this K? :hides: :giggle1:

Back