What's new

Do you prefer girls with or without makeup?

Kirk

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I find makeup to be something that should enhance a girl's appearance, not make them beautiful. I don't like excessive use's of make-up especially.

Excessive, noticeable makeup isn't usually attractive in my eyes. I prefer makeup that looks more natural and blends in with a girl's regular skin tone, just brings out some stuff like their eyes.

I prefer girls with no make up.
I find the little imperfections to be very beautiful. Freckles, dark spots, wrinkles. Stuff like that.

I like wearing make up as a personally feel I look prettier that way. The excessive use of make up on some girls is awful though. Too much is too much.

I don't mind some makeup but when it gets caked on and covers up things like freckles (which are cute as ****) then it's too much.

I don't think it's necessary but done lightly and done well you will not be able to tell it's there. Most girls I've known have worn it for their own sense of comfort, so I'm of the mind that my opinion is completely irrelevant.

Girls look good in make-up. Only few think the opposite.
What I don't like is the fact that girls are FORCED to use make-up from social factors and elements. That's just plain wrong.

I only think make-up should be used at certain events and/or special occassions were the person (it doesn't have to be a girl!) decides to look a bit more attractive.
It's horrible how girls use make-up every hour at the day and can't be without it in school etc.

A lot of people will say that they prefer girls with no make-up just because it is the forward-thinking answer. I am aware that people truthfully prefer a girl without so much make-up, but a lot will say that just because it seems like the correct answer. But I am going to be honest. I honestly feel like some girls need make-up and others do not. I have seen some gorgeous girls without make-up, and then I have seem some that were stunning with make-up, and then when you remove the make-up they are absolute rotters in the face. I always found myself thinking that make-up was a Godsend, because some girls would be lost without it.

there is nothing wrong in makeup but must not be over used

no make up! because its natural beauty

without makeup.
cosmetics (chemicals) are artificial beauty.
girls should better maintain proper hygiene and use herbal/home remedies for care and nourishing instead of using harmful chemicals.

I only wear make everytime I hang out out with my friends and that is just 2-3 times a month. I prefer those natural looking make up or in a lady's term our "No make up-Make up look" even at night I only wear super light make up (I am actually more focus on skincare). But I do love make up since it really enhances anyone's feature, it beautifies us.

It is a matter of preference and self confidence. It is not a big issue if you wear make-up. For me, make-up is a form of art. It does not mean that if you wear make-up, you are insecure. Maybe for some it is because they use make-up to cover their flaws but then if it makes you more confident, go for it as long as you do not become totally fake. I used to wear make-up but it damaged my skin. Now I do believe in the saying "less is more" but I am not saying make-up is bad. I just had a bad experience. Just make sure to take care of your skin because having a clear skin still is the best make-up. Take it from someone who learned it the hard way. ;)

I prefer girls without make up. Make ups are artificial beauty. And another thing, my girlfriend always wear a small amount of make up, and everytime I kiss her, I always tasted her make up. It tasted bitter and I don't like it.

Back