What's new

Do you use your laptop on travel?

siya01

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I know about a lot of people who have a laptop, but don't take it with them when traveling.

Do you take yours with you when you go traveling?

Myself, I do. Not only for keeping myself up-to-date about my mails and so, but I also use it for programming stuff, when I'm bored on my travel lol
How about you?

Yes I have a small one that I use when travelling. Now I have an Ipad as well. Whoopee! ;)

I just take my iPad as it's far smaller and lighter, but I did only just get a laptop a couple of months ago and haven't been on holiday since then. Don't think I would though as I'd just spend too much time on the internet or something.

I don't tend to use my laptop while travelling, I just use my tablet for that since it's lighter and easier to carry.

I don't tend to use my laptop while travelling, I just use my tablet for that since it's lighter and easier to carry.

I've thought about getting a tablet for that reason, but I'm out of the house far too little to really need something so portable.

Yes. Sometimes I bring my tablet with me in the car if it's just a 2-3 hour trip to pass the time. I usually bring my laptop with me everywhere I go. I definitely bring it when we are going to be staying at a hotel so I can check up on my website, emails, etc. It could also be used to pass time if I'm bored late at night or something, depending on where I am.

But of course. Nothing airlines offer is more entertaining in flight when you cross the pond than your own ultrabook. The only worry you may have is battery life...

i use to never bring my laptop because how big it was and inconvenience, but since i got the MBA its been with me wherever i go! and i mean roadtrips, airplanes, to work or just even to friends house!

Back