What's new

does anyone here "mow" the whole front yard? NOT for KIDS

Bush here too LOL thinking about shaving it, but hate the itchyness that comes with it LOL

Georgie has us all hot and heavy with her "get the noobies to talk" posts!

Well that, and I haven't seen Mr. since New Years...that might have something to do with it.

I was at free pie wednesday for dinner last week with my pastor and his partner, the waitress came by and said "I know you guys are all thinking about 'the p word' so I'll give you a few minutes to decide what you want and come back." My pastor was like "I didn't have to go before, but now that you mentioned it..." and I said "Oh, I thought she meant penis!"

I'm turning into a guy, I swear. Here's my day:

wake up
think...I miss pipe
shower
think...I miss pipe
get dressed
make breakfast
think...I miss pipe
pack a box
think...I miss pipe
tape up box
think...I miss pipe
pack another box
think...some pipe would be nice right about now.
take Moose to daycare
think...I miss pipe
stop for a latte
wish for pipe
go home, pack more
wish I had pipe
think...I miss pipe
clean a little
wonder if I'm a born again virgin yet
pack another box or two
remember how nice pipe is
have lunch
pack more boxes
think...I miss pipe
pick up Moose from daycare
miss pipe
make dinner
think...I miss pipe

and on and on and on.

Then I see a post that says "diddo" and it's all over! :lol:

Ooooh, no wonder you're thinking of ****'s! You gotta do whatcha gotta do!

I could never let everyday joe's and laypersons witness and/or gawk at the serene beauty that is....my flower....

I prefer to throw my leg up on the wall or over my shoulder so that I can shave every nook and crannie....don't forget the back door....nobody wants a hairy backdoor....(ask VAL)

This just made me bust out loud laughing. I still have tears coming from my eyes..

This all cracked me up!

I second going to a professional and having them take care of everything

and on the men they call it man-scape!

Forget the mowing-just a little weed wacking these days-after all I only get to have hair down their about a dozen more years!
Went through nursing school and before we wondered what happened down below-well now I know!

This thread got me laughing tonight. You guys are so funny, but so true! I did the brazilian laser hair removal years ago. Definitely painful until I discovered EMLA. It is a numbing cream and works great.

Before that, I was using this wonderful trimmer my sister got me called lady bikini by Epilady. The shaving caused discomfort and itching. This trimmer is so nice coz it doesnt hurt and keeps things nice and under control. They have it on ebay and heres what the newest one looks like
e2_1.JPG

This thread got me laughing tonight. You guys are so funny, but so true! I did the brazilian laser hair removal years ago. Definitely painful until I discovered EMLA. It is a numbing cream and works great.

Before that, I was using this wonderful trimmer my sister got me called lady bikini by Epilady. The shaving caused discomfort and itching. This trimmer is so nice coz it doesnt hurt and keeps things nice and under control. They have it on ebay and heres what the newest one looks like
e2_1.JPG

Looks cool! But too small.. I gots me a nice phat and juicy patang tang! Would take me all day to landscape with that lil thang!

Back