What's new

Dogs & Yards

I used to have Sadie chase our neighbor's cats out of my backyard all the time at our old house. :hides: She never caught one, but scared the **** out of them. :hah:

I don't pick up his doo in the winter either. It's cold and no one is using the yard but him anyway :snicker: Besides, there is WAY more goose poop out there than there is Brody poo :surrender:

I used to have Sadie chase our neighbor's cats out of my backyard all the time at our old house. :hides: She never caught one, but scared the **** out of them. :hah:
:pout:

Why you sad? They're not wild cats, they're pets that should be kept indoors! I don't let my dog roam in anyone else's yard ****ting wherever she wants, why do they get to let their cats **** in my yard?! :ranting:

Because cats rule, dogs drool. Don't hate the kitty, hate the game...playa.

We've had several indoor/outdoor cats in the past. Let me take this opportunity to apologize for any poop they may have left on my neighbor's yards. On the other hand, I'm still waiting for the neighbors to thank me for any mice, chipmunks, etc that the kitties helped to keep at bay. :giggles:

Deer and bear crap size is 20x worse than cats. I do find it funny all the deer poop pellets.

Deer and bear crap size is 20x worse than cats. I do find it funny all the deer poop pellets.

The cats would **** in my flower beds right outside the side door and kitchen window so when it was hot I would open the windows to smell cat ****..............lovely! Sometimes I would scoop it up and fling it over my fence into the neighbor's yard. I also didn't appreciate the dead bunnies and birds around either.

The cats would **** in my flower beds right outside the side door and kitchen window so when it was hot I would open the windows to smell cat ****..............lovely! Sometimes I would scoop it up and fling it over my fence into the neighbor's yard. I also didn't appreciate the dead bunnies and birds around either.

See if Sophie was there, she'd take care of all that cat crap for you. :lol:

Guess you've definitely decided against a kitty? :snicker:

See if Sophie was there, she'd take care of all that cat crap for you. :lol:

Guess you've definitely decided against a kitty? :snicker:

I have nothin' against cats, just think pet cats should be kept indoors. :9:

Ditto that. Before I had Spots, the cat down the block used to love hanging out in my yard for some reason. It would crap on my patio and the sidewalk on the side of my house, and the yard always reeked of cat pee. Now that Spots has chased it off a few times (I didn't send her after the cat, it just happened to be in the yard while I let her out to do her business), it stays out of the backyard. It now sits in my front yard taunting Spots, so she bark at it. It also loves to lay in my driveway, and i'm paranoid that i'm going to run it over one day. It drives me crazy. It also makes me feel sorry for the cat, since it will most likely die of being hit by a car or killed by an animal, instead of old age.

I agree. Even Molly & Daisy don't seem quite as determined to get out as they used to be but every now & then one of them will try to sneak out to the garage behind me in hopes of making it outside. :giggles:

I forgot. :hides: And then the day got away from me. :p Tomorrow.

Back