Download MSN Messenger 6 now!

Pedestrian

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
MSN Messenger 6 is coming out soon!

Check out the sneak peak on the MSN website here:
http://messenger.msn.com/support/sneakpeek.asp

Meanwhile you can download the BETA version of MSN Messenger 6.
The BETA version is not hte complete final version, it's got some minor bugs and the games are disabled.
Also MSN Plus! 2 doesn't work on it.

Click here to download the BETA version of MSN MEssenger 6:
http://www.wincentral.net/msnmessenger6beta-winbeta.rar

Enjoy!

Hmm...Pedestrian reminds me of someone very familiar. I can't put my finger on it though.....

Perhaps your Wildcard?

thank you! i had the beta before but when i reformatted i lost it. thanks.

Aw man, I hate MSN Messenger. Not becuase I don't like the program, but the people that talk to me on MSN Messenger all annoy me. :p

Originally posted by James
Aw man, I hate MSN Messenger. Not becuase I don't like the program, but the people that talk to me on MSN Messenger all annoy me. :p

Well, you can just block them all.

Originally posted by James
I guess I could, but meh. I just use AIM.

I personally don't like AIM. I just use MSN and ICQ.

I don't think that Pedestrian is Wildcard, Ahmed. And, oh, I hate MSN, so you won't be seeing me download this.

MSN is great. And I really don't care if it's Wildcard, he wasn't that bad.

I have downloaded it to get the gamer working go to www.mess.be and download all of the MSN 6 Patches. Worked for me! :D Also there will be a MSN Plus for MSN 6 coming out soon.

I have MSN Explorer, and it seems to work just fine with the MSN Messenger that came with it. I might change my mind and upgrade MSN Messenger to 6.

Trillian pwnz all j00 ****0rts! teh r0x0rz

i have no need to have trillian, why do i need to chat with that many programs anyways?

I use ICQ for my old school Quake friends (I only have, like, three people on it, though... heh), MSN for my real-life friends (and a few internet ones) and AIM for my internet friends. Pretty crazy! It is useful though. I have it just incase I need one medium or another.

Yeah, MSN 6 (Beta) i don't really like it. The skin is very sucky and not like the normal MSN. ~_~

Does anyone still have the rar file for this? the link is down and i just reformatted and i want this!

Back