What's new

Even if you hate Obama, this is not cool

I read on Perez he is back on crack. Too bad! He seemed like such a nice guy on celebrity rehab.

He was high when they had a reunion for celebrity rehab..or something like that. I saw it on TV last night. Love me some Celebrity Rehab. Funny stuff.

You mean he's gay?

Of course I am mrspiggy, just being a smartass :)

I don't have much "gaydar", but this one screamed it... LOUDLY!!

Well, I laughed when I read the opening joke, but certainly I do not wish any harm on the man. Personally this isn't a joke I would post on facebook or share with anyone (other than my immediate family - I'm going to tell this to dh after this post) because I think the President deserves a certain level of respect regardless of how I feel about his policies. OMG - I am cracking up about the "then it would leave Biden in charge" line! (Of course, there is always Pelosi ..................... )

Well, I laughed when I read the opening joke, but certainly I do not wish any harm on the man. Personally this isn't a joke I would post on facebook or share with anyone (other than my immediate family - I'm going to tell this to dh after this post) because I think the President deserves a certain level of respect regardless of how I feel about his policies. OMG - I am cracking up about the "then it would leave Biden in charge" line! (Of course, there is always Pelosi ..................... )

Man, it just gets worse and worse.

I'm sure Joe Biden would say"It's ****ing awesome being in charge" We all know how articulate he is.:lol:

Man, it just gets worse and worse.

See? The people who make these "jokes" don't even think about the consequences of what they're saying. Yuk it up, folks. You're screwed if your "prayer" is answered. Now THAT makes me laugh.

Back