What's new

Favourite and least favourite school subjects?

Ringo

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
For me, history has to top all. I love history.
My least favourite... probably French. I really cannot stand the teacher. She's a nutjob.

Well I only take four subjects now.
Out of those;
Favourite: English
Least Favourite: Film Studies

All time:
Least Favourite: Maths/Science/Art

From what I took at Sixth Form:
Favourite: Maths
Least Favourite: ICT, the teacher sucked and taught it badly so everyone got bad grades. Also it was business based and I hate business.

favorite: linguistics, languages
least favorite: literature

Favourite: Politics
Least favourite: Psychology

Favourite for me out of what I'm studying now is Human Biology, least favourite is Chemistry.

my favorite classes in high school were always band and art. not in band anymore at college, but my drawing class was definitely my favorite this semester.

least favorite would probably have to be math in general, although the worst class i've ever had was biology.

Current
Favourite: Don't have one, all my classes are crap
Least favourite: Japanese

School
Least favourite: Irish

school
favorite was probably design tech or maths
least favorite was welsh

college
favorite module was 3d modelling
least favorite was probs story writing

uni
favorite module was 3d modelling
least favorite was probs level design (tutor was an absolute arse nothing was ever good enough :'( )

Favorite... I like math a lot.
I really don't like history class most of the time. It bores me. sorry heather

My favorite classes as of this year would have to be Math and Civics, because of who I sit by and they have fantastic teachers.
My least favorite would be Science because of my teacher, and I have trouble remembering everything, as well as understanding what's being taught.

All time favorite however, would be English. Least favorite would still be science.

In uni, my most favourite so far is the classical 'Drawing' I'm having. My least favourite would be 'Descriptive geometry' (I don't know if it's translated correctly, nor am I going to google this thing... *sobs*)
Back in highscool, arts was obviously my favourite, my least favourite being mathematics.

Economics is my least favorite subject.. Of course, because apparently I hate the teacher too... she hates my guts and I hate hers..

I love languages. Literature and Science are my favorite subjects while Math is my least favorite. Though, there was a time that I became really good at Math, I lose my interest in the subject when I started studying Algebra.

I hate anything with math in it.
I also hate Economics. And Political Science. It always sounds like it's going to be easy, and then I take the class and I do poorly.
Even if I work really hard... it's like WTF!!!

Anyway.
My favorite class is probably Creative Writing. It forces me to get new material to write and I've ended up writing a few really awesome stories in that class.

When I went to school my favourite subjects were Electronics, graphics and yeah, that's about it. I really hated most of the other subjects, although I was a nerd in English.

School itself was my least favorite subject. I hated school and was quite pleased to get kicked out in 11th grade....

My favorite subjects would definitely be sociology, philosophy and history. I guess some of the subjects I don't like are accounting, leadership and strategy, business statistics and industrial chemistry. :(

Back