What's new

Favourite Day of the week?

Nitro

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What is your favourite day of the week?

Contrary to the popular choices of Friday, Saturday, Sunday, My favourite day of the week is actually Tuesday.

Mainly because it's when I have time off.

On a tuesday...

Thats crazy..

Most people get it at the end or start of the week..

You get it on day 2 hmmm..>>!!!

bozonessinc said:
On a tuesday...

Thats crazy..

Most people get it at the end or start of the week..

You get it on day 2 hmmm..>>!!!

Yeah I know. But that's the way it works out. Which will likely change next year.

Then I'll have a new favourite day.

Great...

Todays a good day off for me..

So whatever

bozonessinc

Sunday i love it, I will roam around the city with my friends and i will enjoy the whole day very crazily and i hate monday cos, i will feel lazy :D

friday afternoon around 4:30 is my favorite part of the week :D

What do you work as? I've seen your previous Twitter photos with food on your work desk, that would be a perfect job for me =P

Sunday.. as my other half gets up with the kids and I get an hour's peace and quiet so long as I stay in bed :D

Sunday.. as my other half gets up with the kids and I get an hour's peace and quiet so long as I stay in bed :D

I live on my own and I can stay in bed for as long as I want =P Sorry, just thought I would rub it in hehe.

Sunday, free for the whole day no college no work. Just rest.

My favorite day would have to be Thursday. I have always like Thursday, have no idea why.

Hi)
funny but for me its 18.00 Thursday, coz i know that tomorrow is the last day of the workweek)))) this feeling is great for me)

My favorite day of the week would be the all classic Friday, as well as Monday, because I will have the day off from classes then.

i am staring to hate the week though... this heat is killer. it is like 90 something degrees.

My favorite day of the week is Thursday because I know Friday is just 24 hours away!

MRFREEBIES that is a great answer. You now when I am asleep because I don't think of things like that. I am so lost!! lolol

Back