What's new

favourite tv show

[MENTION=56]Junipi[/MENTION], i asked what was your favorite.. there is a thread about what tv shows do you watch...
and FYI, i watch much more than you ,.... XD

Some of my favorite shows are The Americans, The Following, Bates Motel. All three ended recently and I can't wait for season2. Currently, I am watching Hannibal.

For lighter fare,my all time favorite is Modern Family. Gloria always cracks me up.

I am really loving The Middle, an ABC TV show starring Patricia Heaton and Neil Flynn. It is a comedy show about a USA Midwestern family struggling to survive and raise their 3 unique children. It is very funny, realistic and endearing and the actors have a great chemistry.

I grew up watching M*A*S*H and I still love that show. When Vikings came out I watched the first episode and was instantly hooked. I can't WAIT for season 2 to start!
However, the very best TV show out right now is, without a doubt, Sons Of Anarchy. It's very true-to-life and the plot twists keep me on the edge of my seat. It's graphic, violent, and there's lots of sex, but most importantly (to me) is it's about the kind of life I live.

Most probably Supernatural. Actually, it's Supernatural without a doubt.

Okay, I confess... I watch a lot of TV and I have a lot of favourites. And so I present to you... the list:

Castle
Charmed
The Walking Dead
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Bones
Once Upon A Time
McLeod's Daughters
Teen Wolf
Legend of the Seeker
Xena: Warrior Princess
Pushing Daisies

... and I watch more shows than that. Those are just my favourites.

Back