Food Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
foodfight_zps1f7d7135.png

Being the starter of the thread, I get to start the Confab-it Food Fight!
... But just so you know how to play I'll give you some guidance.

Each poster will have the ability to throw an item of food; be as creative or disgusting as you like.
(By disgusting I mean something like a rotten pickle and cherry pie, try not to be grotesque!)

That food item will be thrown at the next poster, who will then need to react to the item thrown at them.
For example: 'I grab the rotten pickle and cherry pie, but it explodes as it hits my hand. It ends up everywhere and smells horrific.'

After stating their reaction, that poster will then throw another item of food, the same rules applied as before, to the next poster to react to before throwing their piece.

I hope that makes sense and didn't give you a headache with all the colours.
So here we go:

I launch a banana skin filled with beans at the next poster!

Dives through the air epically dodging the banana skin and beens while launching a pineapple under arm style.

Peeks from underneath a table a catches the pineapple square between the eyes. Winces and angrily lobs a stale chocolate eclair over the top of the table.

As I attempt to scream Food Fight to ensure that everyone is aware, a stale chocolate eclair shuts me up! In anger, I throw a salmon fillet with all my might.

I make a run for it as I see the food coming, but I'm blind-sighted by a salmon filet. Gross! I hate salmon. I pick up the nearest food item on the table next to me. I throw it backwards over my head. It's tuna noodle... surprise! Literally.

A quick look behind me to check nobody is there and suddenly....tuna noodle...it's tangled in my hair.
I grasp an apple, a ruthless solid weapon, and hurl it at someone with excellent precision.

Excellent precision is right, that apple hit me straight in the eye!
Following this blow to the face, I clumsily tried three times to pick up an item from the table. Finally, I grabbed and launched a pile of mashed potato hoping for it to hit someone.

It did.

Seconds of blackness and I'm pulling mash potato from my eyelashes.
Angrily I grab a tomato and fling it from my fork!

Feeling like a bad act at a theatre, I begin to feel scared and receive flashbacks from television shows where the act has been pelted with rotten tomatoes.

As I scurry to find cover behind a table, I shakily throw a handful of cold spaghetti, I think the nerves are getting the best of me.

Yuck, cold spaghetti lands in my mouth and I spit it out furiously.
With incredible annoyance I grab a taco and launch at the closest person to me.

The taco breaks as it hits the back of my head, all of the fillings erupt and cover me - sticking not only to me, but where it had splattered over the wall.

That reminds me of a weapon for backfire. I use both of my hands to scoop a handful of nachos covered in cheese and salsa before throwing them at the next victim. After throwing them, I lick the remaining salsa and crumbs from my fingers.

Salsa burns my eyes as I wipe away the crumbs from my face.

I gently and quietly pluck a breadstick from the table and silently fling it across the room with spin!

Unexpectedly I receive an almost slap from a breadstick to the side of my face!

Rubbing my face with one hand, I pick up a bread roll and like throwing a discuss, I spin and launch it through the air. I then attempt the New Zealand Haka to try and scare off my food fight enemies!

Unexpectedly I receive an almost slap from a breadstick to the side of my face!

Rubbing my face with one hand, I pick up a bread roll and like throwing a discuss, I spin and launch it through the air. I then attempt the New Zealand Haka to try and scare off my food fight enemies!

Looks as though it worked.

Indeed. I get to the end of this thread and... just look at all this mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back