What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

:faint: :faint:

Wow I guess I forgot just how crazy she really is!!!!

:roll:

Wow am I afraid to post a picture. That is some real personal information out there for all to see.

That is like a bad train wreck. Had to close it....

I think I know the ending
there is no other woman....she is one of Sati's other personalities....like Fight Club.

I don't even know where to start.

She wants to adopt a woman who she and her husband want to marry.

confused_dog.jpg

(confused puppy dog look)

That group makes all of us at CW seem normal as hell.

Here's a quote from one of her replies to a question -
[FONT=&quot]"I was a dominatrix in training for a bit [/FONT]
"

Doesn't really surprise me.

This thread needs a flashing light.

The thread over there is like an accident you just can't turn away from.

absolutely apeshit crazy :sheep1:

and it continues...
in response to someone asking her what type of disability she has, this was her reply:
"Besides some private health issues physically, I am a rapid cycling medication resistant bi-polar. meaning I can cycle my moods in hours or days instead of weeks. and my metabolism burns up most meds so fast i never get to a theraputic level that will help stabilize me . I have had to learn more therapy techniques like meditation, journaling, etc to help keep me stable . right now i am on a new med that looks promising. "

Can someone translate that for me?

again,
confused-dog.jpg

Man, she's really not paying attention to the personal info she's doling out. She gave her "friend"'s real, uncommon name, how old her kid is, what state they live in, that she's on SSDI.... anyone from her area would be sure to recognize her. Funny for someone who was concerned what others would think.

I missed her crazy during a period away from here, but wow, you guys weren't overstating her crazy.

From over there...
I do want to know how you get banned everywhere you go online. A coupon site? Really, who in the world gets banned from couponing??

:lol:

She claims
"[FONT=&quot]I am not crazy or unbalanced and have not been for some time. "
[/FONT]I call BS.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"I get what you are saying but I will not discuss my medical issues , just too personal and private"[/FONT]

Girl's got to have some secrets.

I feel so much for her son who has autism. He cannot be getting the care he deserves....

This is definately one thread that is better off WITHOUT pictures!!

Is this good enough drama for you Joan? :bee: This is some good ****!! :)

This pretty much sums it all up....
Why would a young, single women who works full time WANT to move in with a morbidly obese, middle-aged woman with severe mental and physical illnesses that are so horrible and humiliating you are not willing to share them? Then this single woman has to sleep with the overweight husband while the obese woman "holds her from behind" all while being the only working member of the household and helping care for a non-related autistic child. Sounds like paradise to me. But seriously?!? What's in it for her? She gets to finally have sex (whatever that means) with you after signing her year and a day contract?

Color me confused.

Sati never said she was morbidly obese, and hasn't answered that question and she answers almost all questions so I am assuming she is. Hasn't mrsmom met her?

Back