What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

Is this good enough drama for you Joan? :bee: This is some good ****!! :)

It is but it's on a Saturday night. I'm just about ready to get to bed so I can get up at the **** crack of dawn to do my CVS rounds but I just can't stop reading that thread over there.

This would have been much better if it was posted on Monday morning.
Just sayin'. :giggles:

This pretty much sums it all up....

Sati never said she was morbidly obese, and hasn't answered that question and she answers almost all questions so I am assuming she is. Hasn't mrsmom met her?

Over on that site she did say all three of them were obese and that she was morbidly obese.

Darn it. I have been sucked into the train wreck.

Got to get back to it.

It's like a nohio thread on crack. :snicker:

I've got to get to sleep soon. Now I'm reading the thread ennui posted.

So, does anyone else think sati is already back here posting under an alias?

Over on that site she did say all three of them were obese and that she was morbidly obese.

morbidly is a scary word....guess that's what buying all your food at CVS will do to you.....free jelly beans?! well, I have 50 CVS cards......she bought enough pop from those Pepsi deals to make one of those cool store displays that look 8-bit....

:giggles: I was thinking about how it wasn't M-F 9-5 . Can't make 'em all winners

This psycho met, or should I say bombarded, a friend of mine once at CVS in Kenosha. She's afraid every time she goes into there now that she'll see her again. She went on and on about herself for about 10 minutes and pretty much gave her life story to her for sympathy, I guess. What a wacko. My friend said her husband and kid were with and they all looked homeless. I can't believe there's a person out there that wants to be in a nasty sandwich between the 2 of them!

Holy ****!!! I'm on page 10 of the comments and can't stop reading. She's more ****ed up than she was before she went batty on here! Who posts that ****?!?!

And on babycenter.com? Who brings that up THERE?!

I was so thinking the same thing...there has got to be websites for what she is talking about right...I was thinking that all the peeps are just asking general questions on babycenter.com....WTF

Wow. On page 17 and just as usual u can see her getting all offended. Love the comment about adopting someone and screwing them is not a sought after offense.

And on babycenter.com? Who brings that up THERE?!

But the really weird part was nobody seemed all that shocked about the subject. They questioned her but there weren't lots of WTF posts.

I'm telling you, they make us look really normal. :lol:

I think I know the ending
there is no other woman....she is one of Sati's other personalities....like Fight Club.

But that would somehow be a more normal situation, since it would be one physical woman and man and just would mean that her/their husband could connect with more of her personality(s) :lol:

I am loving that there is someone else making the same type of comments lovinmama21 or is that just maybe one of her other personalities???

Okay Tiffu, how did you find this in less than 24 hrs. after it was originally posted? Admit it, you are Sati's alter ego, or you're stalking her.

:faint: :faint:

:eek:

WTF?!?!?! This is loony even for Looney McLoone!

Back