What's new

For those that remember this crazy b

double ouch. I can't believe that you of all people would betray me after that RAOK I sent you in 1997. i only ever was excited about couponing and sharing that excitement. why anyone had to make me out to be something else is beyond me. my pain is beyond anything i have ever known. and i hate you all who have lied ot me for that. **** you and i hope you all suffer the karma you deserve.

Oh NOOOOOOO Satan has possessed JRL

Oh NOOOOOOO Satan has possessed JRL

either that or someone hacked my account. I certainly didn't type any of the above. that is a funny picture the hacker posted though. I giggled....

Funny.. I found this:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/116643...Does_anyone_know_sati769leigh?next=31#replies

by

Starburst72

Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Quoting TwistedPclips:

"I really have no issues with your relationship/planned relationship and I think the BHB was WAAAY too judgmental. If it works for you then more power to you. It's not going to screw your kid up anymore than anything else anyone does...there's no such thing as "normal". The only thing in this whole story that is unbelievable to me though is that you got BANNED from a couponing site? Really now???? And I got accused of "stalking and harassing" someone in Confessions so I'm blocked from that group now. I thought that's what CM did because they never really and truly BAN anyone? "

yeah around christmas 2 christmas's ago. wehn i left cafemom i was hospitalized for 2 weeks. came back home and got online to find i was banned from several of my sites. no email no notification no explanation.

i had a 6 month ban my first year. got amnesty . had a 5 hour ban on accident yesterday

( ETA The bolded part is what Sati said... she was quoting someone else on another site)

Funny.. I found this:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/116643...Does_anyone_know_sati769leigh?next=31#replies

by

Starburst72

Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Quoting TwistedPclips:

"I really have no issues with your relationship/planned relationship and I think the BHB was WAAAY too judgmental. If it works for you then more power to you. It's not going to screw your kid up anymore than anything else anyone does...there's no such thing as "normal". The only thing in this whole story that is unbelievable to me though is that you got BANNED from a couponing site? Really now???? And I got accused of "stalking and harassing" someone in Confessions so I'm blocked from that group now. I thought that's what CM did because they never really and truly BAN anyone? "

yeah around christmas 2 christmas's ago. wehn i left cafemom i was hospitalized for 2 weeks. came back home and got online to find i was banned from several of my sites. no email no notification no explanation.

i had a 6 month ban my first year. got amnesty . had a 5 hour ban on accident yesterday

( ETA The bolded part is what Sati said... she was quoting someone else on another site)
the revisionist history is amazing!!

Back