Forum or blog or website

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
How many forum/blog/site you own, and what will be your new site be off..

Note: No links, just the count

So in total how much do you own??

I own 1 blog, 1 forum and a arcade site

I own 1. I am just starting my first forum and it's a play by post rpg forum. I spent ages thinking up an original fantasy plot and world.

Hope everything works well for you.

Well, I own a forum and a blog, but the blog is integrated into the forum.

I own only one blog, got sick of fora.

I am into forums from the beginning.. and now I am kinda addicted to it.. I love making, and maintaining forums.. I have made so many friends in forums, which is why I spend more time in forums than social network sites.. lol.. :p

Internet, TV or Radio

What do you use in order to listen to the music ? Do you visit a site like youtube.com ? Do you turn the TV on and switch in a music program? Or you prefer to turn the radio on? Why?
Personally, I like visiting youtube in order to listen to the music. I can choose which song I will listen and this is a big advantage. I use TV only for the news and for some awesome TV Shows. I believe that the radio is useless. I only use it when I am in the car.

Definitely YouTube for me as well, its easier to find stuff I like :p

Youtube/waffles.fm exist. In fact, just anything that can stream/download overpowers TV in music.
"I want to use a radio"
said no one ever.

I'll be honest. I find music over youtube and then I'll download the MP3 straight from there. I don't think I've ever bought music before lol. I use the radio often in the car sinceI do a lot of long distance driving up and down the Eastern Sea Board. 99% of the time I prefer my own playlists on Itunes. Although....we do use Pandora in teh operating rooms when doing surgeries ;)

I listen to the Radio though only for a morning show that is in Florida but syndicated nationwide that I like though I listen to the radio via internet. To listen to my Music I like my iPod for that.

Frost said:
I'll be honest. I find music over youtube and then I'll download the MP3 straight from there. I don't think I've ever bought music before lol. I use the radio often in the car sinceI do a lot of long distance driving up and down the Eastern Sea Board. 99% of the time I prefer my own playlists on Itunes. Although....we do use Pandora in teh operating rooms when doing surgeries ;)

Downloading straight from YouTube has not been deemed illegal as of yet, so we're not breaking any laws there. It may be frowned up but still legal.

Frost said:

Ha ha. Bad boy!

No worries. Don't think I have ever bought a song in my life either. I'll sometimes go on youtube to find specific songs. Other wise I will just tune up the radio and let the shuffle of songs begin.

Nicholas said:
Downloading straight from YouTube has not been deemed illegal as of yet, so we're not breaking any laws there. It may be frowned up but still legal.

Sadly you may be mistaken. Most of the videos and songs uploaded on youtube do not even have the music producer's rights to even do so in the first place. So you downloading them is illegal.

If downloading from channels such as Vevo, there are usually copyright laws in place which also prevent you from doing such. Therefore, it is still illegal.

Hmmm I guess information I've gathered was wrong. I was actually told that by a professor at a university. One that has a job is their technology department lol.

Back