What's new

George Bush was the Supervisor in the JFK Assassination

Klashbash

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4315024059102108031&q=bush

"A thorough, documented, criminal indictment of George Herbert Walker Bush, establishing beyond a reasonable doubt his guilt as a supervisor in the conspiracy to assassinate John F. Kennedy."

There are actually a lot of people who already believe in this. There’s one thing that wild conspiracy theories seem to leave out… a motive.

Most Canadians I have spoken with think it was the Mafia behind Kennedy's assassination. Who knows? I have read much on the subject but I don't ever recall George HW Bush ever being involved in the plot to kill the President. Seems to me that there are some Americans that are trying there damnedest to bring down the current President and are intent on slinging anything at him until something sticks!

Why not get real crazy and blame the expulsion of Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden on George's ancestors. That is just as far fetched as what those nay-sayers are doing now! Or perhaps the fall of the Roman Empire was a Bush plot to take over the world!

I will be glad when the poor man has completed his term in office. He doesn't deserve the mud-slinging that is happening today. Try to do good for some people and this is the thanks you get. The day is coming when those bent on destroying Bush will wish he was still Commander-in-Chief. Mark my words they will be eating theirs!

You know what I don't like him, between higher military ops tempo and manning cuts I have my reasons. But this is getting ridiculous.

Hahahahahahaha, I blame Bush for stubbing my toe this morning, also I blame him for the fall of Alexander the great and the "Jack the Ripper" murders as well. Hell, I blame the fall of mankind into sin on him, it wasnt satan that tricked Eve into eating the apple it was George Herbert Walker Bush!!!

This is just sad.

No one viewed it? Ah come on... I want to see if anyone here will fall for the propaganda! Actually, I would like to see some constructive criticism dashing the movie to pieces.

I think Lyndon Johnson had a hand in the assassination of JFK and that is why it happened in Texas! I never did trust that Texan!

Wish I were! Wish I were! Call it sleep deprived! HA!HA!

In all seriousness though I do believe that Johnson was aware of the consequences of JFK going to Dallas! And I might add I am not the only one who has toyed with that theory.

You are too kind for words, Chris! I was in grade 5. I thought the world was ending because I had never seen adults cry before. It was right after school around 2:30 PM and my friend's mother was sitting in front of the TV. When we came in she was crying and told me to go home right away. I ran home frightened to death thinking we were at war or something. People were outside standing around talking and some of the women were crying. There was the strangest feeling in the air. I believe that JFK's assassination was the shot that could be heard around the world as they say. I was sitting in front of the TV when Ruby shot Oswald. I called out to my Uncle who was going off to his store and he came running back in telling me I was wrong. "Sorry, pal! I may be a girl but I am not Stupid!"

But thank you for the compliment, Chris! You're a doll!

SISTER_KATE said:
I think Lyndon Johnson had a hand in the assassination of JFK and that is why it happened in Texas! I never did trust that Texan!

Actually I have spoken to several Canadians who do believe that Johnson did have an active role in the assassination of JFK. No joke. I am leaning more toward the CIA or the Mafia but I have no idea, just guessing like everyone else. If I had to pick one group I would choose the CIA as the culprit.

Back