What's new

Glee

that don't mean a thing....so you two annoy the hell outta each other....
Big whup, that's what marriage is all about!

MIKE! I need to find out how old you are pronto!!!

Sorry, Felicia. :37:

Well, in your defense you were provoked.

Surely there were kinder words that Mike could have used to express his opinion. Like when I said that laughter isn't gender specific. Glee is a great show, you don't have to be a chick to appreciate a good song and dance routine mixed with some solid humor and drama. Just because you have a penis doesn't mean that all you like is fightin' and killin' shows.

OK a little too old for Nohio......but I'll keep looking for you!!!

tell us more about yourself Mike.....we like fresh meat!

OK a little too old for Nohio......but I'll keep looking for you!!!

tell us more about yourself Mike.....we like fresh meat!

I let bits and pieces out little at a time. It's not interesting if I tell all about myself all at once. ;)

M

Why do you put the M at the end? Yeah yeah I know it's a habit....but it just screwed me up when I tried to quote your post.....

and yes, I'm nosy.....

I like Glee, but I don't think I would admit to that if I was a guy.

Dh is a hopeless romantic and you know what.....I'd rather have him that way than the other way around!

Well, in your defense you were provoked.

I felt I was provoked. As being the male in the thread at the time. She aimed her comment at me as if I should be ashamed of myself in some way. What would Kurt say? I am rarely ashamed of myself and I am completely comfortable with my sexuality. ;)

What's next? The old "hes got a small penis" shot? lol

M

Why do you put the M at the end? Yeah yeah I know it's a habit....but it just screwed me up when I tried to quote your post.....

and yes, I'm nosy.....

Its just been an old habit. I used to do it when I wrote stories for the school newspaper. Also my name starts with M and so does my nickname. The pic in my avatar is taken from an old German movie called "M" based on a true story from 1930's Germany where a serial child molester/killer ravaged a city. He was caught by the local theives and hoodlums. They put a chalk M by transferring it from their hand via a pat on the back. The movie was made within a year of the crime taking place.

M

I felt I was provoked. As being the male in the thread at the time. She aimed her comment at me as if I should be ashamed of myself in some way. What would Kurt say? I am rarely ashamed of myself and I am completely comfortable with my sexuality. ;)

What's next? The old "hes got a small penis" shot? lol

M
I agree....he was the one initially provoked.....especially because he is the only male and he started the thread.

Dh is completely comfortable with his sexuality and I think it's rubbing off on ds2. He likes the color pink and says "real men wear pink" :lol:

Its just been an old habit. I used to do it when I wrote stories for the school newspaper. Also my name starts with M and so does my nickname. The pic in my avatar is taken from an old German movie called "M" based on a true story from 1930's Germany where a serial child molester/killer ravaged a city. He was caught by the local theives and hoodlums. They put a chalk M by transferring it from their hand via a pat on the back. The movie was made within a year of the crime taking place.

M

So, it's a habit. That doesn't mean you have to keep doing it. Habits can be broken.

So, it's a habit. That doesn't mean you have to keep doing it. Habits can be broken.

Why are you being so mean to him?

Back