What's new

Greetings, Feeble (but hawt!) Earthlings

CookieMcCrumble

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Some will already know me, and some may not, either way I'd like to say "Hello!" to everyone here and offer my support to Kirk and his team as they put all their effort into the site. As admin of my own site I know how hard it is to keep things going and wish you all the luck you can find.

I've known Kirk and a little alien that thinks he's some sort of swirling DJ for some time now dating back to some older PS3 games and communities, and have met a number of acquaintances through them over recent years.

I'm a pretty avid gamer that owns pretty much all current gaming systems and spend most of my spare time gaming on some device or other. I have three kids, work in an amusement arcade for a living and in the rest of the little spare time I have, I try to keep things over at Total Games Realm running.

So that's about it, good luck to everyone here, and if there's anything I can do to help all you have to do is give me a shout.

Cya soon,

Cookie

Welcome to the forums dude; nice to have you aboard!

To everyone else - check out his website, www.tgrealm.com, if you're into gaming. It's an excellent place to organize matches and meet others to play with. :)

lol thanks mate, hey everyone good to see you all :)

I've been meaning to sign up for a while but spare time is limited and this week has been a nightmare since my router totally died, I've been like a fish without fins, going nowhere :(

lol thanks mate, hey everyone good to see you all :)

I've been meaning to sign up for a while but spare time is limited and this week has been a nightmare since my router totally died, I've been like a fish without fins, going nowhere :(

hi Cookie - got router - got fins check

I do not game but hey now your here enjoy - lots here and growing -

Hey sileter lol. Everywhere I go you're lurking in shadows! Cheers for the welcomes, I see the guys (and gals) have done a good job rounding a decent bunch up :)

Hey sileter lol. Everywhere I go you're lurking in shadows! Cheers for the welcomes, I see the guys (and gals) have done a good job rounding a decent bunch up :)

It's a collection of all my friends, both new and old. It's quite scary. O_O

Back