What's new

guess who's 40 and pregnant?

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing that great news!

Congrats---I had my fifth at age 45--there is a 10 year gap between the 4th and the 5th--and 20 years from the 1st-to the 5th

My son is an enormous blessing in all of our lives--his older brothers and sisters are wonderful with him--we love playing with him
It was starting all over--but the way we looked at it--It was like having a first born and I got to enjoy the baby stage---the first 3 were each 2 years apart--so the baby stage was blur--5 years between 3rd and 4th--so got to enjoy it some--but the 10 year gap I loved--it gave me time to just enjoy him--play with him etc
Of course there is the running around the other kids--but still it is a huge blessing

ENJOY AND CONGRATS (We weren't trying either--it just happened and we are so thankful!)

Congrats. You can't go wrong with a name like "Mike".

I LOVE the name Michael, but that was my last boy friend's name when I met DH so that name was shot down. Can't blame him.............I guess.

My new nephew's name is Jonathan.....love it.

Congratulations!!!

When I had DS2 at 39, my DS1 was 9. It is like starting over, but I keep saying that he will keep me young.

I LOVE the name Michael, but that was my last boy friend's name when I met DH so that name was shot down. Can't blame him.............I guess.

My new nephew's name is Jonathan.....love it.

Biblical names right?

M

My mother was the same way. She named me after the angel.

M

Mrs. Mom--that was our first reaction when the doctor told us we were pregnant--thud!
We laughed and said are you sure--I was there for a completely different visit--and I said well I am late--but I am starting menopause--he did a stick test--came running in waving it and said it is positive-we thought positive for gall bladder which is why I was there--completely THUD when we found out what he meant!
It was an easy pregnancy--we refused all tests and knew that what God gave us--we could handle--and he is a wonderful healthy active little boy! He is shy--and for the longest time I wondered about autism etc--since he started reading so early--but from what we can tell he is just fine (reading at a fifth grade level and he has not started kindergarten yet!)
Anyway--don't want to take away from the original post

Congrats again--just enjoy it--you know how fast they grow--and how fast the pregnancy really goes!

Wow! That's wonderful news. Congrats to you and your family.
+
By the way, I'd be honored if you would consider the name Barney! In Latin it means "fierce as a cricket."

By the way, I'd be honored if you would consider the name Barney! In Latin it means "fierce as a cricket."

In American means big purple dino.

:hides: Sorreez, had to. :snicker:

Awww congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 7 month old and even though my youngest at the time (and what I thought was my last) was only 3.......I forgot how wonderful it was having a baby in the house again!!!!!! Cause I was used to having 3 and up, lol

Enjoy your blessing and congrats again!!!!

Back