What's new

guess who's 40 and pregnant?

Congrats!!
I'm 37 and had the baby bug about a year ago....it has passed now but you never know!
We had 2 boy names but only one boy....Ethan and Logan were our fav's!
Good Luck!!

Congrats!! I loved being pregnant , I miss the movements.. We have 3 girls and 1 boy and we named him Chad Perry..Always liked Perry so that is his middle name..

That's the name of a lil pug that his owner walks past our house several times a day. :lol:

I don't think I live by you but I have a pug named Mortimer.

Back to the subject at hand...Congrats on the pregnancy!! I'm pregnant too. I already know that I'm having a girl this time. My first was Wyatt. I like Evan, Henry and Owen.

I thought this was gonna be a contest and I was gonna guess you. Been waiting for this thread. for 2 weeks now :)

Congratulations to everyone pregnant. Children are such blessing. My husband and I were together for 17 years before we decided to go for it. Glad we did. Life would not be as fun.

I'm very thankful to you all, my coupon family.
Happy to share deals and everything with you guys
Just glad I know how to coupon now
I used to pay full price for diapers! Gasp!

:hides: Sorreez, had to. :snicker:[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!!!
blue-baby-bouquet.jpg

I think Alec is a fine name ..... DH wanted to name our boy Gordon, but that just wasn't gonna work for me and Alec is SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad :lol:

Thanks guys. Jackson/Jack sounds cool. My daughter picked Ivy or crystal for a girl.

Georgie you did start over. Makes me feel better.

CONGRATS!!!!!

MY DS is Jackson and goes by Jack most of the time. I LOVED the name Drew or Andrew but it sounded funny with our last name so we went with Jack and I am soooo glad we did cause it fits him perfectly.

Good luck!

Wow, I'm surprised how many people on here have Jack's. My ds is Jack too.

I like the name Robert too. Not Bob, but I like Rob and Robbie.

Wow, I'm surprised how many people on here have Jack's. My ds is Jack too.

Question for you...Do you call him JackJack? Somehow I found myself calling my DS JackJack and I have no explanation for why but I have met 2 other moms' of Jacks and they also call their son's JackJack.

I like the name Robert too. Not Bob, but I like Rob and Robbie.

Lol my Dad's (stepdad really) is name Robert, most call him Bob. I call him Bobert.....it's been my "thang" since I was 5. :)

I really do like Rob though.

I also like my 10 year old son's name a lot.....Nate (well Nathan, but I named him that to be called Nate). Kids at school still call him Nathan, but I've been calling him Nate more and more so I hope the other kids pick up on it.

Question for you...Do you call him JackJack? Somehow I found myself calling my DS JackJack and I have no explanation for why but I have met 2 other moms' of Jacks and they also call their son's JackJack.

Every little boy named Jack that I've ever knows are commonly called JackJack. I think it's darling!

Congrats. I always thought boys names were tough to pick. My boys are Matthew Lawrence, Lucas John, and Jonathan Michael. Let me know if you need any baby stuff; I get so much joy of getting rid of baby / kid stuff. I got rid of a saucer and swing last weekend and I would of done a cartwheel if I could of.

Congrats. I always thought boys names were tough to pick. My boys are Matthew Lawrence, Lucas John, and Jonathan Michael. Let me know if you need any baby stuff; I get so much joy of getting rid of baby / kid stuff. I got rid of a saucer and swing last weekend and I would of done a cartwheel if I could of.

I have a Matthew too. May I just say your avatar is darling! :bliss:

Lol my Dad's (stepdad really) is name Robert, most call him Bob. I call him Bobert.....it's been my "thang" since I was 5. :)

I work with an attorney who is very attractive, I consider him hot, and his name is Robert but he goes by Bob...I have never been able to bring myself to call him Bob. A Bob is not HOT....I call him Robert to his face and Bobert behind his back.:lol:

No, I usually call him Jack. Although his little sisters have started calling him Jackie.

Thanks for the offer. I had gotten rid of everything but didn't want to rush buying stuff coz I'm only 9 weeks. I will need a lot,so I'll keep you in mind. I miss couponing. I've been swamped at work so have had a very dry spell. I only read about the deals and live vicariously through you guys.

I love being pregnant specially when baby is moving. I'm a happy prego, no morning sickness at all. Can't wait to find out about the sex.

Hope y'all have a great 4th July weekend. We're in UP Michigan relaxing with family and friends.

Congrats. I always thought boys names were tough to pick. My boys are Matthew Lawrence, Lucas John, and Jonathan Michael. Let me know if you need any batby stuff; I get so much joy of getting rid of baby / kid stuff. I got rid of a saucer and swing last weekend and I would of done a cartwheel if I could of.

Back