attachment.php

Attachments

• RQetr.jpg
    RQetr.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 100
  • grabbing-out-one-toy-at-a-time.small.jpg
    grabbing-out-one-toy-at-a-time.small.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 99
I would be in incredible shape if I owned a pool + that climbing wall. Throw in a rope swing and a jet system that could keep the water circulating like a river and I'd never leave.

I have no interest in owning one, but I really want to find a place that has one so I can try it out. I shiver a bit just looking at it. It can't be fun to unexpectedly fall from this thing!

That is awesome! I rock climb so that would be perfect! lol

That would be incredibly cool if I could own one of those for my pool! Climbing and swimming- two of the most beneficial exercises you can do!

I would be happy just to have my own pool! But the climbing wall is pretty awesome and it would be great to get to the top and then just let yourself go...

I agree haha, the best part of that would be to just jump off the top! That looks more entertaining then TV to be honest!

yeah man that would be awesome. I'd get to the top and most likely be too afraid to do anything else. I'd have to jump off just to get down, because once I go up I'm not coming back down!

That looks awesome yet a little fragile. It could get bent from the wind and you could fall several times before even getting to the top :p I'm afraid of heights anyway, so I'm definitely saving my money up for something else, lol.

Wow! Cool! I would love to have one of those, but not matched with the kiddie pool. :D

It would be much harder than a traditional rock wall because it would much harder to keep a grip, but wow, it looks like fun.
I guess in this case, a harness system might actually be a little dangerous under the circumstances.

Wow, that looks amazing. Could you imagine your neighbors reaction when they wake up one morning to see a huge rock climbing wall coming up out of your pool?

lmao. That's sick. But imagine the pain if you fell:eek:

It would probably hurt falling from near the top. It might be a good idea to have some dive training beforehand to minimize the damage from the fall. If worse comes to worse, a cannonball to help minimize the effect from impact. :D

Looks too fun, just gotta win a lotery and it's mine

That would be very cool to own. You can practice rock climbing and dive off of it into the pool.

I'd probably have a heart attack upon reaching the top height.

Back