What's new

heart ache

metalhaven

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
listen .. here goes my rant...... people.. love the one your with.... don't go out looking for a "new" one.. and if you do..... leave the one your with.... they are big enough to take the news.... don't spare feelings cause the more you spare the more it hurts...... love the one you are with or get out... thanks that is all i have to say

Very sound advise, either be big enough and admit you want out or stick with the person. Welcome to BA by the way.

thank you! i'm glad i stumbled upon this wonderful site

Yea its a great place, we always can use more people since probably over 1000 people have accounts only a dozen or so post daily. Seems like people sign up never post, or they sign up post for awhile and never come back.

gotta love that... i've been looking for a place to come daily and speak what's on my mind and see whats on the minds of others

Yes this is a great place to vent and share ideas. I always make time to come here and post.

hehe

my sense of humor is mostly directed a tmaking myself laugh, others tend to like it too but I try to make myself laugh at least once a day and that was it

lol... yes it does.. just don't let my kids know cause they are dying for a reason not to eat the good stuff....lol

I know that feeling, I don't exactly eat well. I don't eat allot just that I don't eat healthy foods. Sometimes I don't have time for lunch and I have a candy bar. I am slowly trying to change my diet but I feel it will take at least 2-3 years before I see any change. So far I stopped drinking Wild Cherry Pepsi, now I am drinking diet and soon I won't be drinking that either since it has things in it that is no good for you. I will drink water and ice tea. Maybe that will help me eat better since they say drinking soda also screws up your hunger.

well good luck to you for that.. i'm trying to do the same... i even took a job within walking distance so i can get my daily exercise in.... and i also to the canday bar lunch thing.. mines a snickers and a dr.pepper... it's so hard to break that habbit since it is so easy and cheap.... i know if i make my own lunch and take it to work it's be ok.. but that is easier said than done...lol...i know we'll make it... cheers to better health

Hey thats funny thats what I eat Snickers, its hard though. I do allot of walking also from and to the train stations. I try to eat at Subways, very filling but not as fattening as a candy bar. Good luck with your diet and cheers to better health. :eek:ccasion1

Back