What's new

Hello...from Freyguy!!

I'm always cautious of odd ball newbies thinking they might be sati returning. :hides:

I'm always cautious of odd ball newbies thinking they might be sati returning. :hides:
don't assume sati left....she may have a log in for each personality...one could be freyguy...

This has all the makings of some kind of cyber-stalker made for tv movie. =)

Ok, read half the other thread and STILL don't figure out how you figured out that coupon abuser is freyguy...I mean coupon abuser has been thanking everyone and freyguy thanks NO ONE. Where is the "dunce cap" smiley because I was looking for it...just call me clueless! IF it is freyguy than that is just ****ed up!

I've always liked Freguy and his witty sense of humor. But, I just went back and read the ham thread and seriously....saying that using a coupon incorrectly (and accidentally) makes you a bad example (or role model or whatever) for your kids...duh. Stupid Freyguy. Go back to making snide comments that are actually a bit funny, don't be a jerk like mocars2.

And what makes him more pathetic is that Cookie did not make a mistake....he did. There were two different Beer coupons out there. She used it the way it was intended. No comment from him, just another attack/twisting what people say.

I've always liked Freguy and his witty sense of humor. But, I just went back and read the ham thread and seriously....saying that using a coupon incorrectly (and accidentally) makes you a bad example (or role model or whatever) for your kids...duh. Stupid Freyguy. Go back to making snide comments that are actually a bit funny, don't be a jerk like mocars2.

Anyway....CouponAbuser had a hard time getting in...because the first posts were so offensive I had deleted them. Later ones were just a bit trolling.

THAT is why his posts weren't going through.

Nice.

Dude needs to find a hobby.

images

images

I just read the HAM thread....for GOSH SAKES he thanked HIMSELF!!

Maybe Frey is a drinker now too?????

Right? That is what I was saying...that just makes peeps look at you like...WTF..No life? You take the time to log in and out so you can thank yourself? I just don't get it.

It isn't magic. ALL of you have IP numbers that identify you....a quick comparison of couponabusers IP to current members....done.
Can't you just prevent that IP number from joining CW?:snicker:

HA!! I KNEW there wasn't a reason I welcomed in this thread!!!

Mwahaha!!!

OR...misleading.

That is what makes it unfunny to me.....having members happily welcome someone that is all but mocking them.

Come on now, there was no mocking at all.

You all take stuff way too serious.

I do think that I proved my point though about the thanks button. It is given too much consideration.

Congrats Barb on your junior sleuthing skills. Other than waiting half a year to act upon that screen name, I think I made it pretty obvious who it was. Also, I didn't try to hide the IP address with a proxy server. Now the real challenge exists, find the other five identities I have on this board. It will be harder since I have dedicated proxy servers to each user name and NEVER cross them up. To make it even more difficult to determine, I can have all five on this board at the same time.

You did kill the planned internet fight between freyguy50 and Coupon Abuser. It would have been good tv. I had the transcript all planned out. It is a shame really.

Good luck in finding the other five IDs. (hint: one id has over 500 posts and has been around for over a year.

It isn't magic. ALL of you have IP numbers that identify you....a quick comparison of couponabusers IP to current members....done.

**** Barb! YOU ARE GOOD! Can I hire you to be my detective? Perhaps you can come hang out at my house on Christmas Eve and tell me which ONE of my In-laws is being the most fake! Kudos...you are a regular Nancy Drew!

You so silly.

So are you that **** boating dude too??

Come on now, there was no mocking at all.

You all take stuff way too serious.

I do think that I proved my point though about the thanks button. It is given too much consideration.

Congrats Barb on your junior sleuthing skills. Other than waiting half a year to act upon that screen name, I think I made it pretty obvious who it was. Also, I didn't try to hide the IP address with a proxy server. Now the real challenge exists, find the other five identities I have on this board. It will be harder since I have dedicated proxy servers to each user name and NEVER cross them up. To make it even more difficult to determine, I can have all five on this board at the same time.

You did kill the planned internet fight between freyguy50 and Coupon Abuser. It would have been good tv. I had the transcript all planned out. It is a shame really.

Good luck in finding the other five IDs. (hint: one id has over 500 posts and has been around for over a year.

Back