What's new

Hello...from Freyguy!!

Actually, I'm starting to wonder if freyguy is one of the escaped mental patients from Elgin mental health center! Buhahahahaha!

You so silly.

So are you that **** boating dude too??

That is not my style to have two of similar personalities. Do you really think I have that limited creativity? The other identities have different personas.

I am serious you all really missed out on the drama.

I actually have nothing against cookiemom, but she presented the perfect setup with the pizza coupon for my event. And if the mods would have not jumped in when they did freyguy50 vs Coupon Abuser would have been epic.

Freyguy better not be Mocars I've thanked some of his posts :tap:

really? You expect us to try to figure that out? I guess we have a lot of time on our hands but ....really?

really? You expect us to try to figure that out? I guess we have a lot of time on our hands but ....really?
:shesaid: my thoughts exactly, cuz we got nothin better to do????????

:shesaid: my thoughts exactly, cuz we got nothin better to do????????

Seriously! Don't let Coach hear that or she'll really make you clean. :snicker:

Hey, mebbe we need a "Freyguy & his many other personalities Cleaning for better Mental Health" thread.

What ended up happening to Sati...I took a month off and when I came back she was gone...
As for this MORON...need we say more??? :snicker:

don't assume sati left....she may have a log in for each personality...one could be freyguy...

As I've said in the past, freyguy and luckygirl are the same person.

Figures,....you really have no life. ....or too many!!!
sybil.jpgclickpic

Wait a second... if one of those personalities is actually helpful in providing couponing related info... can we keep that one? And ban Frey?:snort:

(By the way... I am not Freyguy)

I am not surprised. Something about Coupon Abuser irritated me right from the get go. Freyguy is on my ignore list.

Anyway....CouponAbuser had a hard time getting in...because the first posts were so offensive I had deleted them. Later ones were just a bit trolling.

THAT is why his posts weren't going through.

Answer this Frey...why would you start out being so offensive that Barb deleted the posts. Then trolling... if you were trying to get on here? Then you stick a dig to Barb saying that it took her 6 months to figure you out.
Barb knew about CouponAbuser a long time ago..she found you offensive.

None of this makes sense to me unless there is some mental condition going on.

If you are so bright to never mix proxy IPs of your 5 other personas on CW.....

Why would you make/use Coupon Abuser on the same IP?

I am more clever than he thinks....he did have another personality before and that was figured out.

Soooo not worried about a troll's comments. Disappointed to realize what a troll he really is. Took all the charm outta it.

I should compare Freyguys IPs to Sati's....she had over a dozen.

EVEN if he means all this **** as a joke it is ****ed up! I work in the mental health field...either way he is narcissistic. Um...having multiple screen personalities whether it is funny or not is just ****ed up...hope he seeks the mental health treatment he so obviously needs! CREEPY!

If you are so bright to never mix proxy IPs of your 5 other personas on CW.....

Why would you make/use Coupon Abuser on the same IP?

Because he is an attention **** and is narcissistic...it's ALL about him!

Answer this Frey...why would you start out being so offensive that Barb deleted the posts. Then trolling... if you were trying to get on here? Then you stick a dig to Barb saying that it took her 6 months to figure you out.
Barb knew about CouponAbuser a long time ago..she found you offensive.

None of this makes sense to me unless there is some mental condition going on.

Rule number 1 of working with the mentally ill:

Don't try to understand the disease, simply attempt to treat and reduce harm.

Because he is an attention **** and is narcissistic...it's ALL about him!

bingo!

Behavioral definitions:
  • Exaggerates self-importance in a grandiose manner, resorting to outright lies to inflate his/her self-image- check
  • Is arrogant and is contemptuous and/or vindictive towards victims of his/her exploitive endeavors- check
  • Is indifferent to welfare of others, and lacks empathy for their feelings- check

Both my SILAW's are classic narcissist so I know the kind well!

Back