What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Lounge Chat

Hi all
kqasw4T.gif

Less than a week until Christmas... Anyone currently on vacation (from school or work)?

Off to bed now! Its 1AM, holy crap! Goood night guys C:

Can't believe we have only like 5 days to christmas!!

BarrowMad said:
Hey there everyone. I am new to the forums, but I thought I would pop by and see how everyone is here tonight? Are you all ready for Christmas? I did my wrapping and gift buying last week. Spending Christmas with my in laws and New Year with my family. I am off to Cardiff tomorrow for the day while I have an extra day off this week. I'm only working Friday and Saturday this week. :dance:
Hey, Barrow; welcome to the forum! :)

Ugh. Had A HDD failure today.  Just got done completely formatting and reinstalling windows on the PC.  

Not that I need the PC.  We don't have Internet. We're not getting Internet...

Our lazy ISP doesn't want to service our development.  They just advised us that they would be happy to put cable lines in the ground...and they'll even give us a deal on the construction! Only $60k not including the actual bills for the service itself.  

What a load of **** that is.  I'll stick to this tablet and mobile.

Seraph said:
Ugh. Had A HDD failure today.  Just got done completely formatting and reinstalling windows on the PC.  

Not that I need the PC.  We don't have Internet. We're not getting Internet...

Our lazy ISP doesn't want to service our development.  They just advised us that they would be happy to put cable lines in the ground...and they'll even give us a deal on the construction! Only $60k not including the actual bills for the service itself.  

What a load of **** that is.  I'll stick to this tablet and mobile.
Yeesh... :curse: :curse:

Joe said:
Hi all
kqasw4T.gif

Less than a week until Christmas... Anyone currently on vacation (from school or work)?

Currently on vacation from school since Friday.

Only 2 days left til my birthday and then 4 days for christmas!!!

Well, I'm on vacation from school, and I have a month off, with no homework or projects since my school runs on a semester system. Hee hee!  :cute:

I am the luckiest guy ever :)

I found some aftermarket tail lights at the junk yard today.  Got them for $30.  New ones cost $170.

Then I hit the grandaddy of all junk yard wins...

Racing headers! Time to pump that engine up and crank out some more horse power.  

Unfortunately...i didn't know the headers were there so I didn't have the correct tools with me to get it.  

So tomorrow,  at the crack of dawn,  I'm taking everything I have and hopefully those headers will still be there!

Wow, awesome @Seraph

Morning everyone

Sorry about the lack of posts from me, I've been having a nightmare of a time with my laptop which decided to log me out of the system and not let me log back in. Now I have to wait till the new year to have it fixed. Thanks goodness for my tablet, otherwise I'll bet able to post here. I can't get it fixed to the new year as I need the money to get home to see my family for the new year. I don't know how much they will charge me to fix it. Plus, I have some other things I'd like them to do omit for me too.

That's fine @BarrowMad. Hope you can get it fixed soon :)

The forum had to go down on my birthday didn't it :(

Uh oh :( I was wondering what was going on

Happy birthday Kingcool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back