What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Lounge Chat

Santa said:
Luna said:
I'm highly anticipating December 15 for the biggest announcement ever on planet Earth.

Oooh whats the annoucement :shock:?
780.png
:silly:

Webster said:
*looks around* Hey, everyone, how's it going?  :)

Everything has been going swell, and yourself?

Oooo @Luna that looks super exciting!

Hey there everyone. I am new to the forums, but I thought I would pop by and see how everyone is here tonight? Are you all ready for Christmas? I did my wrapping and gift buying last week. Spending Christmas with my in laws and New Year with my family. I am off to Cardiff tomorrow for the day while I have an extra day off this week. I'm only working Friday and Saturday this week. :dance:

My Grandpa's funeral was today. It was a very nice service.

Seraph said:
My Grandpa's funeral was today. It was a very nice service.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you and your family are coping well :)

My main laptop broke which is annoying! Now I'm on my second laptop which is tiny and annoying :mad:

Waking up early in the morning to experience the bright dawn of this hype-filled day, like a cupcake manufactured by Hostess. I am ready for the company to bequeath unto me the fateful news that will represent the courier of the millennium through video media. :silly:

Luna said:
Waking up early in the morning to experience the bright dawn of this hype-filled day, like a cupcake manufactured by Hostess.  I am ready for the company to bequeath unto me the fateful news that will represent the courier of the millennium through video media. :silly:

Haha! That was deep! Good morning @Luna! :p

PikaClause said:
Luna said:
Waking up early in the morning to experience the bright dawn of this hype-filled day, like a cupcake manufactured by Hostess.  I am ready for the company to bequeath unto me the fateful news that will represent the courier of the millennium through video media. :silly:

Haha! That was deep! Good morning @Luna! :p

Good morning Pikachu Santa Clause!

Hm, I don't think you've answered my question yet... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back