Hello/Goodbye Thread (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Lounge Chat

Evening all, just popping to say hi, hope your all ok

Mozzie said:
Evening all, just popping to say hi, hope your all ok

Hi, Mozzie! How have you been? I'm good but being insanely busy with uni stuffs and studying for exam.

Is everyone else doing okay? :)

Been so busy myself right now. Literally having very little time to do things :/:

kingcool52 said:
Been so busy myself right now. Literally having very little time to do things :/:

What are you busy with? :O

Mayu said:
kingcool52 said:

What are you busy with? :O

Helping my dad with a business idea of his which is a website, been doing some customizations and stuff for the website

kingcool52 said:
Helping my dad with a business idea of his which is a website, been doing some customizations and stuff for the website

Pretty awesome! Power of internet nowadays. :p What kind of business is it, if you don't mind me asking?

Mayu said:
kingcool52 said:

Pretty awesome! Power of internet nowadays. :p What kind of business is it, if you don't mind me asking?

It's top secret :terror:! It's like a directory but for fashion stuff so like companies that make clothes and factories etc. Not the best description to be honest but I only do the website designing side.

kingcool52 said:
It's top secret :terror:! It's like a directory but for fashion stuff so like companies that make clothes and factories etc. Not the best description to be honest but I only do the website designing side.

Lol, thank you. Sounds pretty good. Though being a fashion-related website it has to be shiny and special. :party:

Mayu said:
kingcool52 said:

Lol, thank you. Sounds pretty good. Though being a fashion-related website it has to be shiny and special. :party:

Might add some animated stars and stuff going around the homepage to make it shiny. Special enough :rofl:?

kingcool52 said:
Might add some animated stars and stuff going around the homepage to make it shiny. Special enough :rofl:?

I just hope those won't annoy the visitors. I love stars! <3:star::party:

Oh why do I hate studying so much :s

Mayu said:
Eating ice cream and listening to music helped me when I was studying ;)

Redcap said:
Good Afternoon, Peak Forum Community.

How is everyone today?

Doing good. Went for a little walk earlier today. How are you doing?

kingcool52 said:
Mayu said:
Eating ice cream and listening to music helped me when I was studying ;)

Great idea! I've got music running at background most of the time and ice cream on my freezer. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back